I'm SORRY 😚

"You dared to touch him" Jia frowned hearing his sudden change of tone, slowly turning around she opened her mouth to voice out her confusion but instead got a tight slap on her right cheek.

She hissed in pain, face turning towards left side, everyone standing in the area gasped at loud sound.

Before she could straightened herself and charge on the fuming male, her body was pushed back and her throat was grabbed harshly by none other than the same boy she was obsessed with.

Jungkook had his eyes darkened, hold tightening around her neck more remembering the pained expression on his Sugar's face.

Her whole body trembled feeling her legs leaving the ground, she tried to get herself free from his strong hold by hitting on his chest, digging her nails on his hand, scratching his skin... but nothing worked, the man didn't even hissed from the pain.

"Everyone here knew how whipped I'm for him... and you tried to come between us, huh!... made me shout at my precious" gritting his teeths he raised her body more higher.

She widened her eyes gripping the wrist, Jungkook had his furious eyes locked on her scared teary ones.

"Jun....jungk.." she tried to speak, pushing his tight hold around her throat but nothing worked.

She moved her legs around in thought of hitting him but he easily dodged her hit with a scoff.

"You hurt my baby... now die" saying with a menacing smile he tightened his hold around her neck, chocking her perfectly, her eyes rolled back of her head, mind feeling lighthead from the lack of oxygen in her body.

"You wanted to bed me" another bitter chuckle left his lips before he continued eyeing her pale face "and in the process of that you hurt the one with whom I sleep every single night".

A sigh left his lips, eyes turning sad, mind flashing previous days happenings, "I didn't slept these days just becoz he wasn't in my arms... and the reason" she saw the way his eyes turned dark, stopping the sob that was about to escape her parted mouth she waited for him to complete.

"THE REASON IS YOU".

.

Meanwhile, Bogum had a hold around silver haired shoulder guiding him towards the infirmary, Tae was walking mindlessly, still thinking about the happenings that took place few minutes ago.

Just when they were about to cross the hallway, Jimin's voice echoed in whole empty place.

They turned around and watched as their hyungs came towards them with furrowed brows.

"What happen" Jin asked coming closer eyeing the scratch marks on his exposed chest, tears were back in his eyes watching his hyungs concerned eyes.

"Who did this" this time it was Yoongi who had a mad look on his face, "Ahn Jia" Bogum replied with a clenching teeth.

"That bitch" Jimin gritted his teeths and was about to walk from there but a soft hold on his wrist stopped him, looking back he found younger letting his tears flow down and shake his head in no.

He sighed calming down his anger, "Where's kook?" Hobi asked and that's when he remembered his mad look while exiting the canteen.

"Hyu-hyung koo... h-he..." he sobbed holding Hobi's hand who gave a look to all the boys and immediately nodded his head in assurance.

"Go with them... we'll go look for Jungkook" Namjoon said looking towards Jin, who gave a nod and walked away holding Tae's hand while Jimin was on his other side as Bogum went with other three.