AFTER CARE 🥰

The sun was up, and was about to set back in the sky yet the two boys were deep in sleep, bodies snuggled closer, limbs tangled together.

It was almost 4 in the evening when Jungkook stirred, groaning from the slight pain on his shoulder.

Upon opening his eyes he squinted from sudden brightness, good thing the curtains were blinding the brightness from reaching them.

He rubbed his face on soft locks of elder who was snoring cutely, he babbled something in his sleep then burried his face more in the crook of his neck and went back to sleep.

Jungkook chuckled at his baby then slowly pulled his right hand that was under his head.

He replaced himself with the pillow and sat up straight, the pain in his shoulder had him stretch his both hands and let out loud grunt sound.

The crack heard in his bones were clear indication of sleeping in same position for whole night.

Though they slept for whole day.

A blush crept on his cheeks finding himself only in boxers and elder fully na(ed inside the sheets.

He covered silver head again and quickly went inside the washroom, to do his morning routine.

Jungkook came out wearing sweatpants and went back in the sheets again.

He can have some more sleep, he'd done enough hardwork last night... his body is in need of some rest.

The moment he was inside sheets and shift closer to his warm body the sleep took over and he went in deep slumber with content humm.

Jungkook unconsciously tightened his hold around Tae's waist that had him yelp from the bruising grip on his bare side, feeling the buffy chest he slowly opened his eyes.

Coming face to face with his buffy chest wasn't the sight he imagined to greet the first thing in the morning.

The blush never left his cheeks from last night, his face heating up at the images that flashed in his mind of the intimate moment they shared.

He bit his lower lip and snuggled closer to him, hiding his face in the crook of his neck than inhaling deeply, taking in his manly scent.

Somehow the hold around him was loosened a bit that gave him chance to slightly push the younger on his back.

Jungkook groaned laying straight on his back, keeping his left hand under his head, Tae sat up eyeing his muscles flexing, the perfect six packs, red with scratch marks.

The blush was back on his bread cheeks, heat building in his whole body remembering how mercilessly he scratched younger while he was hitting in a brutal pace.

He moved the blanket away coming face to face with his covered torso.

He got on his knees and sat between his legs, spreading his thighs apart he slowly pulled the sweatpants and boxers down.

He pulled his right leg from it and let it get stuck on his left ankle.

His eyes were fixed on his soft c)ck that was settled between his thighs.

The size was smaller than the erécted one when it reached deep inside him, yet when he took it in his palms the weight was still thiìck that stretched him fully.

Jungkook stirred in his sleep but that didn't stopped elder to nuzzled his face on his bâll§.

He started with the base, by sûck(ing his bâlls and gripping the whole shãfț, sťřõkîng it.

Younger spread his legs wider giving him a nice view of his inner thighs he digged his nails on his left thigh while his other hand continued working to bring his c(xk back to life.