REWARD 🤤

Jungkook went inside the room and found his team already present there, few boys were inside the showers, while few were waiting for there turn.

He look around but didn't found his hyungs, with a last look towards shower stall, he closed the door slowly and went outside.

While he was crossing the girls locker room he met a girl from cheerleading team, he paused and asked "Is Tae inside?"

The girl nodded with a smile and replied "he's talking to others & waiting for the stalls to get empty" he gave her a nod and walked further.

Jungkook wiped the sweat from his forehead using his tee, roaming his eyes around the empty hallway he took right turn and walked ahead in dimmed area finding no one in the sight he smirked knowing where he would find the person he's looking for.

And he was right when he reached to the furthest corner he heard loud curses from a very familiar voice.

He kept standing for few minutes hearing the other letting out frustrated sounds and curses regarding their team.

He slowly opened the door and immediately scrunched his nose from the heavy smell of the smoke, the whole area was blurred from the heavy smoke.

He cleared his vision by waving his hands then took a deep breath preventing himself from taking another breath.

Then when he saw the boy bending down to tie his shoelace, he pulled the other boy back, covering his mouth and closing the door behind.

The boy trashed in his tight hold, trying to get free, but soon he was pushed inside a dark room and was met with hard punch.

He let out a loud cry feeling something dripping from his nose, he touched the part and hissed feeling a shooting pain.

Before he could recover from the previous hit, another hit landed on his stomach, then another and another.

The hits and punches didn't stopped, he cried, yelled, begged for the unknown person to stop, but nothing worked, it was like his pleads were going to deaf ears.

He sobbed curling his trembling body, trying to hide himself from other but it easily failed when he was pulled up harshly by a tight grip on his hair.

"Pl-please le-leave" a cry left his bleeding lips, when he was pushed on the wall, a loud crack sound echoed in the silent room and he was sure it was the sound of his broken bone.

The sudden ray of sun hit others face, squinting his eyes he gasped finally realizing the cause of his beaten up state.

There stood a sweaty Jeon Jungkook, black locks sticking on his forehead, eyes dark and stern gaze fixed on his face, lips parted huffs and pants escaping from it.

"Jun-jun-jungkook" he stuttered in fear finding his eyes turning darker hearing his broken voice, he sobbed clutching his hand that was gripping his throat, preventing the air to reach his lungs.

His body was lift up from the ground, the hold was tight enough to had him roll his eyes at the back of his head from the absence of oxygen in his system.

Jungkook dodged his weak kick easily and threw him on the ground with force.

He walked near the crying male and crouched down in front of his hidden face, "didn't I warned you enough last time that you again dared to open your filthy mouth against my Sugar" for the first time he spoke in his deep angry tone.

The boy shivered but didn't uttered a word to reply, which result in another kick on his back.

"I asked you something fxcker" he yelled and lift him up by his arms and pushed him on the other side of the room.