SLEEPOVER 🥰

The whole ride to Jin's apartment was full of low whimpers & muffled moans, Tae had a tight grip on kook's black locks while his lower lip was bitten by his teeths.

Jungkook was nibbling on the side of his neck, creating red blotches that will soon turn into purple marks.

Tae whined when the younger moved away quickly latching his lips to other side, Tae tilt his head back giving him more access to create more marks on his milky white skin.

Once they reached their destination everyone got down, Tae was about to take the bags from the backseat when Jungkook stopped him by keeping his hand on his.

Tae gave him a confused look, younger just chuckled stepping back he bowed in front of him & spoke "on your service, madame... let the poor guy do the work" Tae giggled listening to dramatic male in front of him.

He just waved his hand on him & started walking towards the door, he giggled hearing the footsteps nearing him, looking back he found younger holding four bags in his both hands taking quick steps behind him.

All seven of them sat in the living room of their eldest hyung who served them juice & snacks.

The tops were busy relaxing their muscles already tired from the shopping, while Jin, Hobi & both bestfriends were busy planning for the upcoming party.

"Are you ready for the challenge, lazy boy" Jin asked catching everyone's attention, yoongi sleepily looked at him giving him a shrug.

"Come on hyung you can't loose" Jimin spoke nudging his shoulder, the elder groaned but stood up nonetheless.

Soon all of them trailed behind both elder's, Jin & yoongi stood in front of the stove, face serious, challenging look in their sharp eyes.

Jimin & Namjoon stood beside their boyfriend's while Hobi was going through rules he just made for this 'cooking challenge'.

"You have 2 hour, you will prepare one main dish, side dish & dessert, both Namjoon & Jimin will assist you, while I'll watch no one cheats".

Taekook giggled standing close to each other, not like they won't participate with their hyungs, they will, but right now they are happy being in their own world.

Jungkook had his arm tightly wrapped around his waist, while Tae had his head placed on his shoulder, watching their hyung placing the ingredients for the dish they were going to prepare.

"Mhmm koo~" a low whimper left his lips when Jungkook's hand sneaked inside his sweater, feeling his warm skin under his palm.

Younger look beside him finding blonde's eyes shut closed, lips parted letting out soft humms from the touch.

He kept piching his sides, pulling him more closer if it's possible, his eyes were back on hyungs, hands busy squeezing his waist.

Everyone was too busy preparing the dinner to look at the poor boy who was squirming under younger ministration on him.

His hands were busy roaming inside his sweater, time to time reaching his perked nubs but intentionally avoiding them.

Tae kept whining lowly wanting his finger on the middle of his buds, but younger wasn't paying attention to it.

Jungkook kept exploring his warm skin under his fingertips while Tae had his eyes closed enjoying the soft touches of younger.

Time passed quickly with Jungkook time to time checking on blonde who was whimpering beside him, while making sure no one notices, not like his hyungs will, they were too into the cooking anyway.