CH. 21 Unexpected

Start from the beginning

Megan and Zack roll their eyes as he sniffs it and eyes it even more.

"Your aunt Sarah, Caity and your sister Nia made it." John tells him.

Y/N glares at Nia until she looks up at him.

"I didn't do anything to it." Nia says rolling her eyes.

Y/N looks at Zack and he nods his head giving him confirmation. Y/N starts walking back to the room but Megan grabs his hand.

"No." He whispers.

"You don't even know what I was going to say." Megan whispers back.

"Y/N, let's eat with your family." He says mocking her.

"No." He replies as he walks away.

Megan just stands there holding her plate in hand. Y/N realizes she doesn't come with him so he lets out a dramatic sigh. Zack, Justin and John hear it making them laugh. He walks back in the kitchen and stands in front of her. Megan smiles before kissing him on the cheek.

They walk to the table and he takes out her chair for her so she can sit. Before Y/N sits down, Roy sits in his seat making Vince and Benny grin. John and Sarah shake their heads at the childish behavior. Megan stands up and puts Y/N in her seat. She then sits in his lap making him smirk.

"You know we do have more chairs, I can put one right here." Benny says as he makes space.

"I'm ok, this is a very comfortable and familiar seat." Megan replies as Y/N gives her the syrup.

"How is it familiar?" Eva asks her.

Eva is the youngest sibling and she is only 5 years old. Y/N doesn't hate her either because she couldn't really do anything for him to hate. Except for when he had to change her diapers when she was a baby. He always cared for her and he still does. He always sends her a toy whenever she wants it.

"Well Eva, it's familiar because when me and your brother are on set at different locations. Sometimes his lap is the cleanest place. We film in the desert, in the woods and a lot of places." She explains to her making her nod.

"Can you get Y/N to watch a movie with me?" Eva asks her making her smile.

"He'll watch it." Megan tells her making Eva smile and Y/N glares at her.

However his glare softens when he sees his baby sister smiling. Y/N even smiles a little but it comes off as a smirk.

"So Y/N, Megan.. What films are you two working on?" John asks as he cuts up Eva's pancakes.

"I have that, 21 jump street with Caleb. Django with Leonardo for this year." Y/N answers.

"Not a lot this year, I only have to movie me and Y/N are doing together. Other than that i'll just be modeling." Megan tells him before eating some of the grits.

"What movie are you two working on?" Nia asks.

"Friends with benefits." She answers.

"Zack is gonna be in that one." Y/N says smirking at his older brother.

"Really?" Sarah asks surprised.

"Yea I lost a bet with Y/N." Zack says rolling his eyes as Y/N laughs.

"What was the bet?" Justin asks laughing with John as well.

"That Y/N wouldn't pass 50 million followers on Instagram in a few days." Megan tells him.