King Vs. God

Shinji arrived carrying auska on his back putting her in vtol where medics started to tend to auska. More alarms wemt off in the base.

"Radiation levels are rising to dangerous levels" Ibiki said

"Then thats it we can't wait any longer, last call everyone, take off now" Misato said

Shinji looked around.

"Hey where's rei?" He asked

"No idea, if she's not here by now that must mean.....I'm sorry shinji" Misato said

Shinji shook his head.

"No she's not, give me 5 minutes I can..." shinji was cut off

But the whole place shook violently.

Godzilla fired his Red spiral heat ray buy ghidorah quick jumped out the way firing his own beams that came out there mouths.

"No time we have to leave now" Misato said

Shinji looked down for a moment and nodded his head. He stepped into the vtol and they all started to take off.

Flying out the hanger ghidorah saw them, he began to charge his beams bit unit one kicked the middle head, using one half of the Lance stabbed one in the head. Ghidorah roared in pain and fired its two remains head directly to unit ones face.

She was blown back, her face burned and armor melted off.

Godzilla rushed towards ghidorah, he tackled ghidorah now on top of it godzilla grabbed the middle amd began to spread its jaws apart, the last two heads bit godzilla firing beams at point blank range. Finally he broke the middles one jaw.

Ghidroah seemed to laugh which confused godzilla, ghidorah gathered all its energy amd began to focus it on its core and godzilla looked down and a massive bright red beam fired going right through him nearly splitting him in half. Godzilla guts and blood splattered everywhere the glowing red had faded and godzilla lay on his side.

Ghidorah got back up as it regenerated and smiled letting out a massive raor that echoed throughout the planet.

All across the world the Eva's began to twitch and grown, waking up.

Nerv bases had been abandoned as they feared seele attack them too bit left the Eva's behind. The Eva's in all colors and sizes began to break free and walk towards Tokyo.

Shinji looked away seeing godzilla, they all feared he was dead.

But as ghidorah stopped roaring, the creatures began to come out of nerv hq all running like a wave of water, they swamped godzilla and began to fuse with him quickly regenerating his damaged parts. His torso was reconnected with his lower half and godzilla opened his eyes growling.

Ghidorah roared as godzilla got up, a massive scar ran around his stomach

"Hes alive" shinji said smiling.

Ghidorah fired with all three of its heads, godzilla deployed a AT feild, the beams craved around him.

Godzilla spines began to glow purple and all the energy came together near his mouth.

He fired a thin purple beam, the beam ripped through all the layers of AT feilds and hit ghidroah cutting off its left head.

The area exploded and godzilla let out a roar.

"I got a feeling this is going to be godzillas last fight" Auska said laying on a stretcher

The side door open they could ass see the battle unfolding.

Ghidorah grew its head back backing away.

Godzilla charged his atomic breathe again ghidorah did the same and charged his beams

They both fired at the same time beams hit making a bright flashing white light. Ghidorah was slowly overpowering godzilla. Until Unit one jumped off godzillas back fusing the two peices of the Lance of Longines back together unit 1 threw the Lance amd breaking through all the AT feild broke through and it wemt right through ghidorah making it stop firing its beams legfing godzillas purple atomic breathe hit the three heads.

The three heads were blasted off amd ghidorah fell on its back, unit 1 jumped onto ghidorah and began to punch his core over and over again and it cracked the core, the three heads were growing back godzilla charged and unit 1 got out the way as godzila stopped on ghidorahs core.

It's heads grew back but it's eyes shot wide open as godzilla foot began to glow purple and one final hit with the atomic stomp ghidorah finally exploded a massive cross explosion like the other angels died.

Everyone covered there eyes, nothing was left in the geofront the smoke covered the area. Vtols hovered around in a safe distance.

"King ghidorah angel has been destroyed" Ibiki said

"But what about godzilla and unit 1?" Misato asked

A large gust of wind cleared the area and godzilla stood parts of his body were still on fire, unit 1 armor had been completely burned off.

Godzilla roared victorious.

"They did it" Shinji smiled

"Good its finally over" Misato said

"No its not" Auska said

"What how do you know?" Makoto asked

Auska smiled

"Mom told me, they are going to end the angels once and for all" She said

Godzilla and unit 1 looked at each amd nodded, they both walked to where the pyramid used to be, a quick use if atomic breathe godzilla exposed the main shaft.

"They are going to central dogma!!" Ibiki shouted

"Are they....planning to kill Lilith?" Makoto asked

"Quick all vtols head out to Rendezvous point hurry!!" Misato ordered as they began to fly away