A false king

The three headed monster roared again.

"How are we suppose to stop that thing?" Shinji asked

Misato watched through the screen.

"They need help, deploy all the weapons we got anything and everything" Misato said

"Yes commander" ibiki said typing away

All over the geo front weapon racks raised from the ground, shinji saw the closest one wad a rack with a mini gun on it.

Auska put the Lance on her back amd picked up assault rifle. Godzilla roared.

"Hit it with everything we got!" Auska shouted

Shinji and auska fired there weapons, godzilla used his atomic breathe his red beam hot dead center of the three headed monster.

Smoke covered it and finally they stopped. The smoke slowly cleared and it was still alive.

It roared again now a glowing pink spining ring appeared above it.

"Whats ot doing?" Auska asked

"Quick AT feilds at max power!!" Shinji said

The halo began to fire smaller pink beams in all directions. Massive explosion rocked the geo front. The beams began to hit the trio.

The AT feilds collapsed and they being shot up. Godzilla took all the hits.

Then pink gravity beams hit the three of them, godzilla finally let out a cry of pain. All three were knocked back. More and more explosion rocked the area, in the hanger all the survivors got down and held onto soemthing.

"Shinji?!" Auska shouted

"It got me in the leg" shinji said holding his leg.

"What is that thing!?" Auska asked

A name appeared on her screen

"King Ghidorah"

Mksato cralwed to ibiki

"Get me a connection with unit 1 amd 2" misato ordered

Ibiki handed her a radio

"Shinji auska, we are good to Evacuate bit we can take off until you take care of king gidorah" Misato said

"But how?!" Shinji asked

Auska got up slowly so did godzilla.

"Like this, let's do this together mama!" Auska shouted feeling the warm embarrassed of her mother again

Auskae pulled out the Lance again pulling her arm back

"Ahhhhh yaaaaa!" Auska said throwing the Lance of Longnus

The massive Lance flew through the air and broke through all the layers of AT feilds finally hit ghidora in the core. Ghidorah roared but using two head pulled the Lance out and snapped it like a twig.

Auska was shocked at her failed plan. The Lance was once that to be the ultimate super weapon that could kill Amy angel.

Ghidorah eyes began to glow pink, but so did the tip of the wings. A massive barage of pink beams launched at auska, godzilla quickly pushed her away and he took every shot to his body, massive explosion. The smoke cleared and godzilla fell flat on his face.

King Ghidorah was annoyed flapping its wing, it flew and picked up godzilla and began to flap its wings harder picking him up.

"Put him down!" Auska shouted firing her rifle, ghidorah left head looked down and fired another gravity beam hitting the last 2 good eyes of unit 2.

Auska screamed in pain, now she was fully blind.

"I can't see!!" Auska shouted

Ghidorah and godzilla were to far up so he ran to auska

"Eject auska get to the others" shinji said

"No shinji....you don't understand....I'm blind" auska said slowly and crying

Shinji rubbed his eyes.

Meanwhile Ghidorah carried godzilla to the troposphere, and let him go. Godzilla falling. Shinji looked up and saw godzilla falling.

"No" he said

Just then unit 2 auto Ejection system lauched the entry plug out. A new message appreaed infront of him.

"I love you shinji but its Time to leave, save her"

"But mom" he said

His entry plug was lauched out as well. Landing close to auska

Godzilla crashed on the ground, Ghidorah slowly flapping its wings landed and roared again.

Unit 1 and Unit 2 looked at each other and nodded, unit 2 ran and lay on top of godzilla who's couldn't move due to the pain.

Ghidorah charged its gravity beams but was kicked in the middle face by unit 1. Ghidorah roared, unit 1 roared back cooking its arm back it punched his core.

Unit 1 jumped again and round house kick all three heads.

Unit 2 Bagan to glow slightly red, she slowly disappeared as the armor began to fall off its body.

"This is incredible, Unit 2 is sacrificing itself and giving its power to godzilla" Ibiki said

"Is that even possible?" Makoto asked

"Anything is possible with godzilla" Ibiki replied

Ghidorah picked up unit 1 using its mouth and spun around and threw you to the mountains, it roared.

Charging at Unit 1, unit 1 looked up but just then a Chrimson spiral heat ray hit ghidorah blasting the left head off, it screeched in pain before looking back at godzilla he was back to normal.only now he was glowing red. He slowly walked to ghidorah he got larger now fave to face with ghidorah which made it hesitate and back away.

Godzilla roared again the environment around him burned.