This Is War

Several days later and the command center was fully rebuilt, the green from the geofront was almost back. Nerv HQ still needed to be rebuilt.

It was a beautiful day. A lone guard stood by the main gate to surface from the geo front. He looked around.

"This front gate, nothing going on as usual" He said into a radio

Suddenly someone sneaked behind him and stabbed him in the back. A lone soliders in black armor stood and walk to the control panel, he pressed a few buttons amd the giant mechanical door opened.

Hundreds lf APCs and tanks started to drive in alongside thousands of soldiers.

"This is Echo team we are beginning our assault"

The tanks around the lake turrets began to move and aim at nerv hq.

Ibiki who was at her station noticed this.

"Commander the 5th armored division.....they appear to be targeting us" she said turning on the main screen.

"What are they..?" Misato asked but before she could finish they fired

The base shook a little as rounds hit what was left of the surface base.

"Quick contact the UN I form them of what's happening everyone battlestations!" Misato ordered

Alarms turned on around the base, nerv soliders began to arm up.

"UN is ignore us" Shigaru said

"Hostiles detected, they are inside HQ!" Mokoto shouted

"All ground forces prepare for contact, deploy all Eva's to the geofront now" Misato shouted

The shaking of the base alerted shinji amd the others as they sat in a recreation room.

"Unit 1, unit 2 and unit 5 deploy, " Misato voiced echoed in the PA

For a moment they looked at each other u til they finally got up and headed for there Eva's.

"Finally some action" Mari said

Wait what about you two?" Shinji asked looking at rei and Akane

Shinji nodded and followed auska and Mari.

Meanwhile inside the base halls were filled with the dead and the dying mostly from nerv soliders.

Deep in the late Godzilla opened his eyes

They reached the Eva's in time. And went in.

"Who are we fighting misato?" Auska asked

"Everyone, seems everyone has turned there backs against us" misato replied

The lifts activated and they arrive Dat the geofront.

They were met by hundreds of vtol gunships, tanks and massive airships flying overhead.

"Holy crap, that's alot of guns" Mari said sarcastically

Unit 5 charged forward running over a row of tanks amd using her machine gun to shoot down a few gunships.

"Show off" Auska said

Until 2 charged forward before stopping using a massive mini gun to fire at everything.

The UN fired back. Shinji stood still.

"But misato why are they doing this?" Shinji asked

"They're here!!!" Shinji heard over the radio

"Can't talk deploy hurry!" He heard misato shout with machine gun fire.

Shinji got angry and charged forward using his rifle as well.