After dinner,

Jungkook: "Princess, ready to sleep?"

Y/n: "Yes."

You went upstairs to your room, and after you settled into bed, Jungkook tucked you in.

Jungkook: "If you need anything during the night, don't hesitate to wake us up, okay?"

You nodded while Jungkook ruffled your hair gently and then kissed your forehead

Jungkook: "Sleep well, Princess. Goodnight."

At 12 am,

It was midnight, and the house was quiet as everyone had gone to sleep

You heard someone knocking on your room's window from outside. You were awake because you were not able to sleep. You went to check the noise coming out of the window, and it was Jake and Jay. They came secretly to treat the scratch on your shoulder that you hid from your brothers.

Y/n: (surprised) "What are you guys doing here at this hour? And how did you reach my window? You will fall down, you idiots."

Jay: (cold) "Through a ladder, now don't keep nagging. Help us come in."

You gave them a hand and pulled them inside.

Jake: (smile) "We brought ointment to put on your shoulder."

Jay handed you a small tube of ointment with a smile.

Jay: "Let me help you put it."

Y/n: (worried) "It's okay; I will do it myself. You should go now. What if Oppa sees you both here at this time?"

Jake: "Keep your voice down, stupid. They will surely come after hearing yours."

Jay: "We will leave once we take care of it. Promise."

You looked at Jake, and he nodded too. You chuckled at their sweetness and agreed, letting them treat the scratch on your shoulder. They were careful and gentle, making sure not to wake anyone up.

Y/n: (concerned) "Guys, I think you should leave now. If your parents woke up and didn't find you in your room, they might get worried."

Jake: "Okay then, I think we should leave. Let's go, Jay."

Jay: "By the way, make sure to seek permission for the summer camp from your brothers. We have to leave next week, so we don't have much time left."

You nodded, and they started going towards the window.

Y/n: (concerned) "Wait, where are you going?"

Jake: "Home, obviously. Do you have short-term memory loss problem? You are the one who told us to go back, isn't it?"

Y/n: (rolling eyes) "I mean, why are you going through the window? Do you both think of yourselves as stuntmen or were you monkeys in past lives?"

Jay: (sarcastically) "For your kind information, we don't know how to fly, so we don't have another option than climbing down."