CH. 20 Snow gang {M}

Start from the beginning

His anger that finds no trouble finding more fuel at any given time

His anger that finds no trouble finding more fuel at any given time. He drops down to his knees as he breathes heavily. Finally starting to feel the effects of the coldness around him.

"You look like you need this." A voice he loves says making him turn around.

He sees Megan standing there with a white furry hoodie on. She has on black gloves as she holds a pair white ones and a black hoodie.

Megan walks to him and sits down next to him. She quickly puts it on him and gives him the gloves. After he puts them on he pulls her in his lap. He holds tightly as she already knows what's wrong. She heard him yelling as she came to him.

"All I need is you." Y/N tells her making her softly smile.

Megan wipes his face and kisses him as she caresses his face. She pulls away before pulling the hoodie up over his face.

"How did you find me?" Y/N asks.

"Your dad told me you were here."She replies making him show a confused face.

"He said he always watched you as you visited here." She tells him making him nod.

"Megan." Y/N says as he looks down.

"I'm not ready to forgive her." He tells her as another tear falls.

"That's fine Y/N, you just really need to forgive yourself for anything that you're holding against you." She tells him as she wraps her arms around him.

"I love you stupid and I need you here." Megan tells him.

"I need you too." He replies.

She puts her hands up and makes a heart with her fingers. He rolls his eyes as she tells him to come on. Y/N does it and tells her she better take a picture because he's not doing it again. Megan squeals as she quickly does it and post it on instagram.

"What do you want to do now?" Megan asks.

"I honestly, just want to lay down." Y/N says.

"Then that's what we'll do." She replies as she stands up.

She holds her hand out for him and he takes it. Before pulling her back down to the ground with him. The two laugh as they throw some of the snow at each other. After a while Megan jumps on his back and he walks them back to the house.

Hours later

Y/N steps out of the shower and walks to his bed with nothing but a towel. Megan stares at him while he stands in front of the mirror. She licks her lips seductively before silently walking to him.

Megan plants a kiss on his lower back before she kisses higher and higher. Y/N smirks as she rubs his arms while doing so. She soon reaches his neck and licks it before sucking on it. Y/N grunts before he turns around and drops his towel.