Final file entry: The 3rd and final season of Hilda

(Footnote:The following was written during the watching of the third and final season of Hilda on Netflix)

Ovalsan's log: The Final season of Hilda on Netflix is well it better if I brake it down Episode by episode.

The Train to Tofoten have Hilda and a mom go to Tofoten visit her great aunt with David and Frida which David really have grown and does have the town get Hilda's interest in fairies.

The Fairy mound has Hilda can't shake the feeling that there's more to the fairies than with the local nose then she has her mom if they can move to Tofoten but her mom Joanna has a hard time explaining on the way she never came back till she did.

The the Giant Slayer have hildre inadvertently going to what seems to be the time of the Giants but in on the timeline where she meets the Giant Slayer and had dealt swords with him.

The Laughing mermaid I held her and her friends have Louis into that group and well end up being a mermaid while trying to have a normal scouting trip but we know better.

The job is where we finally get to meet Hilda's dad Ander where he's in town looking for a job but that could be an overhead when the pole cap wants him to find treasure and things got crazy.

The forgotten Lake had Hilda and her mom to Rihanna camping and the flu well Planet draw the attention of a storm.

Strange frequency have Frida try to make peace with the nitzus well Hilda is decoding a message that's coming from the radio that maybe if I'm at that who is in Tofoten somehow.

The Fairy Isle is where things get good we're Hilda says that then she finds herself on an unusual Island as she finally gets to meet her grandparents it was very heartfelt and in the end with Hilda her mom and her friends I'll say watching the bird parade thus ending the series.

Final note: Hilda was a great series for lasting not that it's all about the only question left is like always want to watch next by the end I change my voice from one to two thumbs up.