New file entry: magic Mixies

Ovalsan's log: been looking up a few things and think about doing a thing or two on Magic Mixies and well it another toyline with its own YouTube series like all the other toylines, the series is about Sienna finds herself in the magical world of mixies to restore the balance of Magic series is now up to its fourth season where she finds herself in a completely different world of elixir the sister line as far as I can guess.

Now serious like these don't always get full details on where on Earth of those like Sienna is from with whatever country state Town County and what kind of place it was to name a few you never know if the problem on both sides of the coin and you can always tell that story on one side of the coin.

Most of the known web series on the car lines are so that would be under 4 to 8 minutes normally and end up making Supercuts of almost the whole season like I'm Strawberry Shortcake Berry in the big city to be precise sometimes I'd like to see web series like those to do better apart from making made with DVD movies that is even if it's only to show they can but they don't do that anymore nowadays we're just kind of sad to those like me that is.