Nintenguard mission entry: Super Mario bros wonder

Ovalsan's log: We got a Toadcon four and Bowser is at it again by fusing himself while in his own clown car to prince Florian's Castle with the Wonder flower and turn into a class four War air Fortress not like I and of course Meyer haven't seen him do anything original before, the problem with Bowser for all we know you can't come up with a plan anymore due to frustrations if ask me but for later right now I have a bigger problem is that he's making LOL we'll keep posting updates to the mission is complete.

Post one:When we what look like a Apple Mario had turned into an elephant and smacking Goombas like a Republican it better not keep acting like this after all this is done.

Post two: The royal seeds had been in Bowser Jr clutches While others have to be through other means to earn them and Bowser Junior's tactics are so easy to predict It's just sad if you ask me he needs any better if he wants to be out of his dad's Shadows one day.

Post three: the badges are of use would like to see them again sometime after this.

Post four: the inside of Bowser's air Castle looks like one big Factory and man he is so a Metalhead is his brain running on high octane fuel honestly I think the Wonder flower is making him high.

Final post: Bowser was being so a Metalhead in the last part for making it look like one big rock and roll concert and yet he went down, hard with what seems to be a nasty hangover and Kamic ends up carrying the big lug till he crash honestly his minions need to unionize if Bowser is dying to cut budgets with their pay to maintain his usual places and pleasures.

Ovalsan's Nintenguard post mission log: Once thing settled down Mario call me into his office at H.Q

Ovalsan: you want to see me General?

Mario: Indeed come take a seat.

Ovalsan: so what do you want to talk to me about?

Mario: your reports on this and pass others.

Ovalsan: What for?

Mario: well the possibility of Bowser's minion being able to form a union for starters.

Ovalsan: I know it's unlikely due to their unsimble-mindedness but there may be more defectors if the cutbacks starts whenever Bowser have come up with what looks cheaper than normally and not getting inherited that will have one little tax fee.

Mario:grrr you always have a way of making me shiver when you say stuff like that.

Ovalsan:Well it the truth.

Mario:Anyway they and the Toads with any other types of minions for that matter don't ever thought of these kinds of things.

Ovalsan: due to the brainwashing propaganda that does like you make.

Mario: your dismissed and you better not put those kind of ideas into the Toads or the Mii's on the way.

Ovalsan: as you wish your glorious plumberness.

Then Ovalsan make his leave so he make the general blow his lid like any other Big butt Republican.

Mario: He'll cause my mental breakdown one day and when I'm at that point of breaking down I'm taking Bowser with me.