Tellanrain update: Craig of the Creek

Ovalsan's log: Man what a crazy observation assignment in the Craig of the creek Dimension and well best to explain it at the beginning, well Craig got dragged into a College Tour by his brother Bernard and well let's say the entrance exam had put him into a identity crisis to spend the day with Craig in the creek and end up with the wrong crowd but he got them to come to his senses but there seems to be a new Challenger for the heart of the creek and sometimes I wonder even if it's unlikely the whole town will get mixed up in all of it in one way or another for whatever the reason that is and the end game seems to be getting closer than anyone would think in about 2 to 3 months if you ask me but one thing for sure it's going to be crazy.

One small thing I seem to found another of the Woodworks in town that that's operated by the black hat organization look like a sports bar seem the way to hide is in plain sights but not in the sports bars and Woodworks from the one's that I know are underground bars and safe house's anyone can get a unit at those places to lay low for who know how long the Black hat organization seem to be making the one they bought as seemly mean to recruit villains but the one known villain is a minor and there may be a age guideline as far as I can speculate can't say for sure that is.