Ovalsan's thoughts:Fandoms these days i like and sometimes frustrated with.

Ovalsan's log: After watching the newest episode of Helluva boss show I realized two types of fans the sympathetic ones in a narcissistic ones which I could be after seeing one game popped by Blitz which became a cautionary reminder on not to meet your Heroes and yet how can it be those that are unable to get the job done at frustrating levels of gang and or growth for one of the reason?

Feather purple list of fandoms I used to be in with some that I do while some I almost forgot to those that needs to be put to rest.

Those I almost forgot.

Bluey and Rosey: This is a Slice of Life stick world about Bluey Rosie and a daughter daisley there's not much other than posts and poles on YouTube site shorts on how they will move and talk there's one for Bluey don't know when's the remake for their past videos and they've been times I'm wondering what their lives were like before they met before that one faithful Valentine's Day when he answered her ad in the paper and the rest is history.

Bendy: now there's been a total of four games in the Bendy series with the new one cage now in production I sometimes forget it in the back of my head with what started as a mad attempt of making real cartoon characters to another edition of any horror it's just there's almost never been much of it in other mediums since the dark Revival but quality over quantity as they say.

Fandom am find with and or some what annoyed for being on for so long.

Paw Patrol: now this is Nick Jr that is now up to a total of 10 seasons and even I lost track of how many villains including a psychics there's almost 40 in general and Rider and pups may not know it yet and if they are not the price in fact who would lead them and what will that person use to get many as he/she can to get them to follow orders?

Spongebob Squarepants: now this here everyone tries to pretend it's over but SpongeBob SquarePants still on Nick and that one episode where Squidward Jose we hate Spongebob meeting that can be taken to the next level with a town meeting on SpongeBob antics with others if they are as a nuisance as he is.

The Loud house: now I watch it to do it being in Michigan and the only way the series could end if Lori Mary's Bobby sends that's where it seems to be going towards but I find it's life action counterpart completely unnecessary.

Those that I had or should of move on.

The Wizarding World/ Harry Potter: this year I just outgrew that's all it's just that the whole thing's a dead end needs to say and it was what the author is nowadays I don't think anyone else should and quit while they are ahead.

Game of thrones: in a nutshell I watched the first season on Blu-ray and I really liked it had some satisfying comeuppance because that Throne is nothing but trouble.

Once upon a time: well this thing started to scrape up the barrel after season 1 and slowly paste really cause a ratings to go down over time and should have ended on its 5th season and not have one more.

Miraculous Tales of ladybug and Cat Noir: it's just that how long can no one go without seeing through anyone's disguise and don't give me the miraculous has a barrier that can hide the holders identity nonsense and ask for Chloe on how she was written off it made me think whenever is someone was written off like that they'll come back worse than before.

This now I have in mind is like this, when her mother sees how well Paris has become and out of Envy shows what she have done and it could be worser than anyone thinks and she doesn't care if shock collars to boot.

The Owl house: Now I know I'll sound like a broken record on this but there needs to be some set of accountability for Gravefleld with in the realm of realism for a conditioning because in the end Belos is their scapegoat if something went wrong like say a false accusation in their witch hunts and the archivists for all I know a long dead and even the archive is no where to look for them like for instance the library it'd be long abandoned.

Ask for sick comes like bunk'd or any of Disney Channel or Nick just wrap it up it really goes away without a thought like a town of moose rump which is where the first Camp is at had a goat for a mayor, don't ask.

After all that now off my chest it kind of relieved me if I frustration for now at least.

The Oval Log'sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें