Oval's holiday note and update set

Ovalsan's log: with the Holiday almost a month I thought to look into the file for some holiday theme entries in the mix with some original entries or two.

Spotlight file entry: Hullabaloo

Now this here is of a great animation with steampunk feel over 7 minutes to be clear it's only the first episode I am looking forward to more from this series.

Holiday archive entry: The Powerpuff Girls twas The Fight Before Christmas.

This Powerpuff Girls holiday movie had some major plot holes like say the fact that Santa shut up realize that the list had been tampered by Princess Morbucks sooner than later, ever since her first appearance in the second season she used her dad's money to get what she wants except I'm being a Powerpuff Girl and tried so in many ways and failed.

When the girls points out all the wrongs she's made princess just Shrugged It Off with no regrets nor guilt if her dad that's financially he would have known how wasteful princess is spending on trying to become and or destroying the Powerpuff Girls he would have it stopped it may try to deal with the girls himself in some way or form let's say hiring professor in an ironclad contract put the girls in that place.

Holiday Footnote: How the Grinch lost Christmas!

Now this here is a Cheesy cash crab with a grinch trying to win a Christmas tree contest but came in second and he thinks he lost Christmas but Cindy Lou Who reminds him what's Christmas really about Emma that's cute but hate to see other than Dr Seuss story ends up like this and they could be decent at best.

One small thing with all the ridiculous remakes and sequels nowadays by Disney mostly I can't annoying with another Frozen and also a Toy Story 5 that's just nonsense why not come with something original please or are there having brain rot for some reason?

2nd Holiday note: The Loud House: twas The Fight Before Christmas.

Not this here is Lincoln loud's piece effort between his dad and uncle unwell things are a bit of mix but no good in the end nice to see his cousins.

3rd Holiday note: The Ghost and Molly McGee.

Well this is your usual Christmas with a new year time Loop thing which I don't like and we're close to the final season for all we know and well it's kind of sad.

4th holiday note: Haley's on it!

Haley's little holiday does have some ups and downs but the chaos bought things still questions me let me know what powered them but we still have one suspect on having a key part in their creation, who or what is sending them is still no and how to draw it out could be more difficult to pull off than most would think.

Manga note: Team Phoenix.

This one is a Space Opera with those of Princess Knight Leo the White Lion or Kimba at most of us in the US with a few but no Astro Boy unfortunately even if it is intentional.

File update: Monster high

The final episode of Monster high for the season is quite a delight with them being able to defeat Torialine's  mom and being back Clawdeen's mom with the human talisman but having the next season having her and the others trying to figure out how humans can be monsters that may not be as hard to figure out what those like me.

Let me explain, on how a human can be a monster is an answer of yin and yang so there's reason to believe that there could be someone with a Jackson Jekyll and halt Hyde but there could be a flip side with Ever After High but that's only me for now.

On a sidenote there's words that there's going around that February will Air the last season's Warehouse which makes it now total of seven which surpassed the episode roster of both Rugrats and Fairly Odd Parents which I don't mind and that may explain the mavel TV sequel but yet I still find that silly life actions series but the only one left and I'm not into it all because it all started with the live action Lighthouse Christmas movie a few years back.