File update: Strawberry Shortcake Berry in the big city

Ovalsan's log: Strawberry Shortcake and her friends without camping well things started with which camping that is better than Scottish what better ingredients to go of rocks don't ask and will thought of the last marshmallows with a goat in the mix that's silly even for me.

Now I know I'm repeating myself on this but crab apples big order are so intentionally meant to make strawberry fail but what could worry me more if it's her orders will get someone hurt and should be more worried about the lawsuit then whoever she accidentally hurts and Strawberry Shortcake is never the one who can hold a grudge the other question that's also great concern to me is the hypothetical final villain in the next season if it's the last, well if Dad's an electoral threats the pie man would be more of a puppet too let's say the real Top Banana because he and crabapple jam are class 3 we have cheese and Cherry strudel being Class 2 and whoever the final villain could be would be smart enough to get them to work together for the right fee with a piece of the action what will that last mind give him in return but we know better on stuff like this if something goes wrong it'll give him the slip and have him take the fall.

Updated note: crabapple had made highly busy schedule to Strawberry Shortcake and all her friends so she can try to split them apart honestly is she trying to be Eugene Crabbe on this one and Strawberry Shortcake tries to hold a friendship party but everyone just went in and out but her aunt praline managed to get her to see you have to sacrifice your friendship to get results.