T H I R T Y F I V E

Start from the beginning

Flashbacks-

You were lying in his arms, curled up inside the blanket as his hands wrapped your body and fingers played with your hands. Hoseok was reading a book when you called him to get his attention. He put his book down and his eyes glared you as he hummed.

"Hobi do you remember our honeymoon?"

"Of course. We went to Jeju and you almost broke the hotel lamp after drinking.", he teased.

You hit him on his thighs and wrinkled your eyebrows while he laughed reminiscing the funny memories.

"Shut up. But you know, I mean we were so fucking awkward.", you said after a pause staring at the celing.

"True. But we had fun, right? We weren't like that all the time."

"Of course. I remember the surprises you planned, the late night walk on beaches, the morning we woke up in each other's arms. And how can I forget when I saved you from a drunk creep bitch who was flirting with you."

"You really went wild on her. Never knew you could do that seriously."

"Yeah because she deserved it. So... Hobi can we-"

"As soon as we both get a break we'll go again. Okay?", saying this he placed a peck on your cheeks, making them wet and red.

"You know me so well.", you smiled widely. Those small things, it matters.

"And Minji?", you asked looking at him.

"She'll be with... Mom or anyone."

"She won't go with us? What if she refuses?", mother first, wife later.

"We'll get her a gift, simple."

"Gift?", you raised your brows not getting a hint.

"Yes, a sibling.", and he burst out laughing.

You got up and yelled, "Hobi stop! The fuck-" as your cheeks became red and eyes got squished by your cheeks as you smiled from ear to ear.

Flashbacks end

Hoseok giggled remembering those moments, those moments which are like treasure, which you both tried to save more but failed again and again.

"I won't leave now, I won't.", Hoseok tightly closed his eyes as his breath became unstable, his hands leaning on the window waiting to hold you and never leave.

"I... We might not loved each other, might never understood what love meant. Even if we failed miserably, I still remember our vows. I still remember holding your hands as you stood in front of me, scared, shy and looking like a dream. We promised till death do us apart We. Are. Together."

Hoseok is strong. The plant love you both sowed with your own hands might took time, but grew into a beautiful tree.

Love is still the strongest emotion when it's actually felt. Love isn't just a four letter word, it's a word with four thousand emotions. Love makes you feel everything. You can feel him, he can feel you. It doesn't make you senseless but replenish all your senses.

Y/n-

"Mam? Mam?", you heard a faint voice calling your name which grew more clear as you woke up after feeling someone shaking your shoulders. You slowly opened your eyes which were still asking for another sleep. You streched your body and sat up. But as soon as you regained consciousness, you felt a sudden shiver in your body, you felt more and more uneasy with every passing second.