T H I R T Y F I V E

Start from the beginning

"You wanted my attention, you always do. You lied so much that I can't and won't believe a word you speak.", you stayed calm but erupted like a volcano, with your words.

"Y/n I... I won't lie to you this much. This is not a joke. This is me, this is Jimin, Y/n.", he shook your hands and the tears fell he tried holding on to.

"I'm sorry... But no. You made me like this so enjoy it.", you mocked.

"Love?... Y/n...", he got up hugged you wanting to feel safe but how can a flame be warm when it's dead?

He cried so much, so much on your shoulders while you blankly sat there, not uttering a word, not feeling anything. His sniffs and cries doesn't affect you anymore. No matter if he's right or wrong, happy or sad, you don't care anymore.

"Please say anything Y/n! Why are you not hitting me? Not cursing me? Y/n... I'm not lying.", he cupped your cheeks and brushed his fingers against your hairline.

Your eyes met his, exactly opposite of each other. Your were dry, emotionless, still while his were wet, sad and moving. His lips were shaking and cheeks were red.

You sighed and your pupils moved.

"Because you don't deserve my feelings. Not even hate, not even hate Jimin."

There, and this was his last straw.

You stood up, with EFFORTS and went inside the washroom not giving him and eye. Though his sobs still cuts the silence. You locked the door from inside and stayed pinned against the door until his voice completely disappeared.

He is annoying.

You were too.

He was right?

You were true?

"Hobi I need you, I need you here.", you closed your eyes and your head felt down as your nails buried themselves in the skin of your hands.

"Yo... Your Y/n can't handle this on her own now. Where are you? I want to live, live with you.", your lips stumbled.

You were tired, tired of everything. You're a human too and you need someone too. Your body wanted to be embraced, embraced by him and no one else. You seek home.

Suddenly, you felt something wet on your hands. You peeked to see a clot of blood. You scratched yourself to that extent that it was bleeding, seriously dripping blood.

You washed it off, didn't panicked. After two three streams of water the bleeding stopped. You came outside in the empty room. You went towards the door and twisted the handled.

It didn't twisted.

The second time too, it didn't.

He locked it.

You banged on the door a few times but after realising it's of no use, you stepped back and sat on the edge of the bed, feeling defeated but proud. Proud of not being the naive Y/n he knew. But it hurts, it hurts to change yourself when you don't want to but you have no other options.

How can you smiled when you can't even cry?
It's fate? Too late? Too tired to try.

"Feel bad for him?", you chuckled, "How can a heart break when it stopped beating."

Hoseok-

Juhee dropped Hoseok to a hotel, far away from the city. The place was big and lavish but mysterious and silent. The visitors seemed unusual. He guessed it was a secret place. It made sense with the kind of security it had. He reached his room and opened the blinds on the big window. His eyes glanced on the scenic mountain view, eyes carrying a hope, a determination, and love.