◍CHP 3

@rii.magination my insta Id. Follow for more spoilers.

✿⁠
Flashback year: 2019

M e h e k

One evening, as we gathered for dinner, my cousin Naina happily announced to her father, "My exams are done. Let's go for a short vacation."

Encouraging her, I chimed in, "Yeah! Go. That's a great idea. It will refresh your mind."

However, Chacha seemed uncertain, expressing, "I don't think I can take you now. We're in a new project, and in a few days, we'll be heading to Rajasthan for a business deal."

Determined to include them, my father proposed, "Why not? You guys come with us. We'll take care of business, and you can enjoy it. What do you say, Shivani?" he asked my mother.

Supportive of the idea, Maa replied, "That's a good idea."

Chacha, though, maintained a practical perspective, stating, "We are going for a business deal, not a trip.

"Acknowledging this, my father concurred, "That's all so right."

Punam Chachi remarked, "Children will dive into studies again, and tomorrow Shivam will come from the hostel. What will be the problem? We will not disturb you."

My father agreed, saying, "Okay. Let's go. There are so many years we haven't gone on any family trip."

Feeling a bit occupied, I mentioned, "I think I can't go now. I am really busy these days."

Naina playfully pinched me, insisting, "Didi, tum bhi jaogi"

(You will also go)

Relenting, I said, "Okay. I will try."

Resolving the decision, my father declared, "Then, it's decided. Pack your luggage. We will go in 3 days."

As the announcement sunk in, everyone's faces lit up with excitement, except for Chacha ji.

The next day was my day off. At 10 am, I was relaxing, looking at my phone. Suddenly,annoying Naina barged into my room, asking me to take her shopping. I was just chilling, scrolling through social media when she stormed in and jumped on me. It was like a surprise attack!

I winced and exclaimed, "Ouch!! What are you doing?"

She responded with a mischievous grin, "Didi, meri pyari Didi..."
(Didi my sweet Didi)

I replied, "Stop buttring .Now, What do you want?" with an expression that blended surprise and irritation.

With a pouty face, she said, "Didi, chalogi shopping leke mujhe?"
(Will you take me to the Shopping ?)

I turned my phone off, shifted to the side, and replied, "Mujhe neend aa rahi hai, tu ja abhi."
" I am sleepy. Go now "

She forcefully turned me back and insisted, "Chalonaaa..."
(Let's gooooo)

I responded, "Chilla mat. Leke jaungi,"
(Don't scream. I will take you)

expressing a mix of reluctance and a promise to accompany her.

I put on a comfy blue hoodie and jeans since it was December. She wore a stylish and warm ensemble, like a cosy knit sweater paired with jeans .
I borrowed my father's car and went shopping with Naina.

I went to a newly opened shopping mall. It took me 20 minutes to get there. Hoping for some discounts!

The entire mall seemed deserted. I entered the clothes section, where Naina was busy picking her outfits, while I explored, hoping to find something that caught my eye.