◍CHP 8

Feel free to share your thoughts and comments on how the story is unfolding. Your feedback is always appreciated!
Insta Id @rii.magination follow here for more spoilers, reels and Many more.
✽✣✽

Mehek

My life was usual, and nobody had hurt me. I hadn't figured out who sent the mysterious gift. After finishing my night shift at the hospital, an odd feeling lingered without a clear reason. On my birthday, I made a strange and somewhat ridiculous call on my mobile, leaving me frightened, and I didn't dare to return the call.I found myself in my personal clinic, a bit far from my house, where I usually work here in the evening from Monday to Thursday. As I wrapped up attending to my patients, two unexpected visitors showed up, adding to the strange atmosphere.

In the quiet of my cabin, Mrs. Gupta, my nurse, entered, breaking the stillness.

Mrs. Gupta: "May I come in?"

I nodded in acknowledgment, "Yes."

Her expression turned serious, "Two young men have come and want to meet you."

A surge of surprise hit me, "Who?"

Just then, a voice from outside broke the suspense, "Vibhav Rathore," and the curtain slid aside, revealing him peering in.

My shoulders slumped, and I let out a sigh, a mix of curiosity and perhaps a hint of annoyance

.Mrs. Gupta, ever vigilant, turned towards Vibhav, a stern look on her face, "You can't just come in here," she asserted, emphasizing the boundary that had been crossed.

I hesitated for a moment, then decided, "Let him in."Mrs. Gupta agreed and exited the room.

Along with Vibhav, another person accompanied him. Both were impeccably dressed in stylish suits, exuding a class that set them apart. However, it was Vibhav's aura that seemed to have the power to influence the atmosphere.

I questioned, "What are you doing here?"

Vibhav retorted with a smirk, "Won't you tell us to sit?"

I gestured with a hint of annoyance, "Yeah, please."They took their seats,

I inquired, "Can I know the purpose of coming here at this hour, and how do you know where I am?"

Vibhav responded, "You've forgotten that three years ago, you accidentally left your card, and all the details were there."

Recognition dawned on me, "Oh! Yeah."

I raised an eyebrow, "Anyway, who is he?" gesturing towards the person beside Vibhav.

Vibhav answered, "Oh, him. He is my manager, Satvik. We were just on our way home from a meeting." As he spoke, he nodded towards Satvik, who offered a polite nod in return.

Vibhav continued, "I'm feeling sick today, and I think you can cure."

I couldn't resist a bit of humor, "Oh! So, are you pregnant or dealing with any vaginal infection?"

Vibhav, taken aback, stammered, "What?"

I clarified, "I'm a gynecologist."

The man beside Vibhav couldn't contain his laughter, while Vibhav cleared his throat, perhaps realising that his flirting had gone wrong . ( Moye Moye )

The unexpected turn of events brought an unexpected twist to the atmosphere in the room.

Vibhav grinned, "Anyway,the actual reason that I am here. Did you get your gift?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, puzzled, "Gift? What gift?"

Vibhav replied, "Anklet, bouquet."

I exclaimed, "What? You're the one who sent me those?"