PROLOGUE

FEEL THE HEAT FROM THE PROLOGUE જ⁀➴

I found myself locked in a heated argument with him, my emotions spiralling out of control. Sensing my distress, he attempted to calm me down by enveloping me in his strong, comforting embrace. As his arms wrapped around me, I couldn't help but feel a perfect fit, as if we were two puzzle pieces destined to be together.

Desperate to break free from his hold, I struggled to release, "What are you doing? Leave me. I am talking about a very serious topic "

myself, my mind clouded with anger and frustration. But he had other plans in mind. He gently guided me towards the corner of the kitchen counter, his touch sending shivers down my spine. Leaning in close, his warm breath tickled my neck as he took a deep sniff, savouring my fragrance.

"What perfume do you use, Mehek? You smell so expensive," he remarked, attempting to divert the conversation with an unnecessary question.

Frustration welled up inside me, and I quickly retorted, "Don't change the topic with your unnecessary inquiry"

Ignoring my plea, he continued, his voice dripping with a mix of arrogance and desire, "Oh! I seem to have forgotten that you were with me all night, your body wrapped around mine."

Vote and comment....