"I'm not, why are you suspecting me, it's annoying" JK said.

"I have so much reasons to suspect you Mister, So stop that, before I make you and apologize to Taehyung" RM said. 

"Bu_t tell him stop talking like that about Kevin, he is a good boy" Jungkook said.

"I saw how much good is he" Taehyung said.

"Taehyung, stop with it, And Jungkook why are you acting like this, you met him just two days ago, you are acting like you know him from birth" Suga said taking the matter in his hands.

"I'm sorry, but_" 

"No buts Jungkook, apologize to your Hyungs, and Namjoon if you want to ask something from him ask him in college, this is not the college I guess, As I get to know from situation he didn't do anything" Suga instructed.

"I'm sorry Hyungs, I never repeat it" Jungkook apologized. He still don't know why he acted up that way. There is no reason to protect Kevin, when he is hurting his feelings. Still he try to protect Kevin's personality. His Hyungs also don't know why he is doing like this.

"Jungkook, Go to my room" Taehyung said.

"Hyung I'm sorry, I'll never repeat it" Jungkook pleaded. He don't want another punishment today, He is tired.

"Go to my room Jungkook, I don't like to repeat myself" Taehyung said sternly. Jungkook being scared run from there.

"Who is that Kevin guy?" Jin asked. "Ah! He is a total brat hyung, he is the mastermind of bunking school" Taehyung said. "Oh! he is that one, and Tae why are you rising up the fire." Jin asked. "I did nothing i only tell the truth" Taehyung said. "Stop being a kid Tae, you rile him up knowing he is getting angry" Suga said. "I'm not Hyung" Tae said. "I think he is a spoiled kid, he is giving JK bad vibes" RM said. "That's what I'm telling, just throw him out of the school, then my JK is safe" Taehyung said. He really protective Jungkook. Others chuckled at the sentence, they know Taehyung is getting Jealous for Kevin, because JK take his side. "I can't do that, I'll advice him and his parents about his behaviour, if there is no progress I'll see that" RM said.

"He is the one look same like Jungkook?" Jimin asked. RM nodded and said, "He is not exactly like Jungkook, But his facial features are matching" 

"What if he is our__"   "Stop it Jiminah, we already talk about that" Jin said cutting off Jimin. "I'll go to Jungkook" Taehyung stand up from the couch. "No, I'll go there, he is already tired and I don't want him fall sick" Jimin said. "Hyung but_" "Taehyung you be here I'll go" Jimin said. "Yes, Jimin you go" Hobi said he is processing every single detail. Jin, Suga, RM are silent after what Jimin going to ask. "But I'm coming with you" Taehyung said. "Ok bear come" Jimin said and both went to the room.

Jungkook is there till 10 minutes and he regret the fact he shout on his hyung, but he is happy somewhere he talk like that for Kevin. Kevin do it when Jack talking shit, and he feel like repaying him. The door click open and Jimin with Taehyung entered.

"Come here Kook" Jimin said while he sitting on the bed. Jungkook slowly come towards Jimin, and saw Taehyung is sitting other side of the bed and taking his lap top out. He gulped and look down. "Kook, Look up please" Jimin ordered softly but JK complied immediately. "Jungkook, your behaviour is not acceptable. I understand that you feel like protect your friend, but the way you did is wrong" Jimin said. JK is shocked, how Jimin understood what exactly he thinks. "Can you understand that Kook" Jimin again asked. "Yes Hyung-nim I'm sorry for my early behaviour" JK apologized. "Good, I'm happy you understand that, there are better ways to express your idea rather than shouting" Jimin lectured. "Yes Hyung"

 "Ok do 50 sit ups and you are done" Jimin said. He knew what best for him, because he already tired. If he hit him by cane he is going to cry really hard, probably end up with a headache and Jimin don't want that to happen. JK gulped but start doing sit ups, he barely do 10 and he is exhausted. JK stop for a moment, "You better not stop, keep doing" Jimin sternly said, stand up and went towards Taehyung study table and get a ruler in his hand. JK stop again after  7 sit ups. JK is back facing Jimin, "Jungkook, I don't said you can rest, if you again stop you can taste the ruler" JK is exhausted his eyes are teary and and he is holding his tears for sure. His heavy breathing can be heard in the room, Taehyung too glanced at him few times being worried for JK. Jimin feel he can't do this but maknae have to learn his lesson. JK is scared and he don't want any hits from ruler. He start pushing himself until barely 30 and he is slow as a snail, but stop in midway, Jimin without wasting a second hit on his thighs one time. "AHH Hyung I'm sorry please" The unexpected hit broke him and he start to cry. But he start doing again. "Stop crying and do it fast, we don't have whole day for this" Jimin said sternly. Jimin might be soft hearted but not when he punishes someone. He can be cold like ice. 

After another 2-3 hits Jungkook complete his sit ups. As soon as it 's over he sit on the floor crying hard. Jimin lowered to his level and embrace him in a warm hug. "It's ok bub, it's over, come on get up" Jimin softly said caressing his sweaty hair. "You are so bad it's so hard" Jungkook complained softly. "Oh! I'm sorry baby, What can I do to make up with you huh?" Jimin softly asked and lift the Jungkook and come to the bed. "I want pizza" JK said stopping his crying. "Ok I'll get ,our majesty" Jimin said dramatically. JK giggled again placing his head on Jimin's chest, enjoying brother's warmness. His calmed down him a lot. The love and respect to his brothers grew and he again felt guilty over what he did earlier. His eyes again got teary, "I'm sorry Hyung, I'm really bad I should not shout on you" Jungkook again crying a little. "Oh, It's okay, I said you are forgiven hmm, No more on that, you learn from your mistakes and it's over, Don't think about it now" Jimin said and kissed JK's forehead. He didn't care the sweat that dripping the boy. "Yes Jungkook, it's over, you learn from it right, everyone makes mistakes" Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded tiredly. "Okay babe go freshen up, you can sleep after dinner right away" Jimin said. Jungkook left from there to fresh up. He really is exhausted.

                                           to be continue