He looks up and sees his cousin Vince standing in the hallway. Vince is 21 just like him and the two have always had a rivalry. One sided but a rivalry nun the less.

"Hey guys, come look." Vince says making four others join him.

They walk over to them and Y/N rolls his eyes.

Y/N grabs Megan's hand and takes her to the couch. They stare at the two as Megan waves at them trying to be polite.

"I'm Benny, this is my brother Vince and Roy. The other two are our other cousins, Justin and Eva." Benny says as he eyes Megan like she's a snack.

"Y/N." Justin says standing in front of his older brother.

"Justin Thomas L/N." Y/N replies looking at his little brother.

Justin is 13 now and he's bulky but obviously not close to Y/N and Zack's size. The two have a good relationship even though he took Nia's side. In all honesty Y/N never stopped loving his baby brother.

"I'm sorry." Justin tells him which surprises him.

"It's ok JT." Y/N replies which surprises Justin.

"Glad to see some of us are getting back on good terms." Zack says as him and Nia walk towards the group.

"I'm out of repairing bridges for the year." Y/N says to his brother making Megan smack him on his shoulder.

"Hey Megan, you look gorgeous today." Roy tells her with a smile making Y/N roll his eyes.

"Thank you." She replies with a smile.

"So Megan, how much did Y/N pay you to come here?" Roy asks.

"What?" She asks as she turns to him.

"Let's be honest, Y/N is still a loser." Roy says with Vince and Benny nodding.

"A loser? He has two oscars at the age of 21.. Multiple movies that have made over a billion." She says as Y/N smirks at her defending him.

"Carried by Nolan." Vince says crossing his arms.

"You're broke." Y/N replies making Zack laugh.

"We could always take your money." Benny says as they step closer.

Y/N jumps up and stares down all three of his cousins. Nia and Zack shake their heads as Justin sits down in his place. Megan looks around concerned and asks if they're gonna stop this.

"They do this everytime they see each other." Justin tells her as he shrugs it off.

"Throw a punch, "Broke Boy"" Y/N says to Benny as he doesn't even worry about the other two.

"Ahhh commotion... Y/N my boy. Is that you?" A voice asks followed by more footsteps.

"The one and only, it seems that some people need to be reminded who's at the top." Y/N says with a smirk.

"Yea, it's me." The voice says as Y/N turns to the person.

"Of course." Y/N says with a smile as he hugs his dad.

The father and son hug each other as this is the first time they've seen each other in years. Y/N sees his aunts from his mom's side and only nods at them. He doesn't really care for them anymore either.

"Is that Megan Fox?!" One of them asks as the others turn to her.

"It is, OH MY GOD!" They let out as they walk to her immediately.

Y/N let's go of his father and steps in front of Megan. He eyes them as they stop in their tracks. Y/N sticks his hand out for Megan and she takes it. Once she gets up he wraps an arm around her waist. He looks at everybody in the room with a serious expression.

"She is not to be disrespected or I will retaliate tenfold." Y/N warns them before turning to his dad.

"Dad this is Megan, my closest girl friend." Y/N says as Megan smiles.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you.. Call me John." His father says.

"It's nice to meet you as well." Megan says with a smile.

"My name is Sarah." One of his aunts say making him snap his head to her.

"It's ok Y/N." Megan says as she touches his shoulder before walking to his aunts.

His dad walks to him and puts a hand on his shoulder. Y/N looks at them suspiciously before turning to his dad.

"Let's talk son." His dad says as he looks at Megan go off with his aunts and sister.

"Don't worry, we'll talk in the backyard so you can keep an eye on them.. I know how you get." His father says making him smirk.

Y/N nods as his father wraps an arm on his shoulder and they walk to the backyard.

"I'm proud of you champ." His dad says looking at him with a smile.

"Two fucking oscars.. Way too good man!!" His dad says excitedly making him smile.

"Don't forget the billion dollar movies." Y/N replies making them both laugh.

"Never could, I watch all of them as soon as they come out." John says as they walk to the shed.

"Yea but you don't go with the tickets I give you

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Yea but you don't go with the tickets I give you." Y/N says as they sit at one of the benches.

"Because I want to contribute to your success, i'll pay just like your other fans." John tells him as he stands up.

"You're not my fan dad." Y/N says as his father hands him a beer.

"I'm your biggest fan." John tells him as he sits back down.

"You know what I mean." Y/N replies making John chuckle.

"You've done everything for me growing up, tickets is the least I could do." Y/N says as he opens the drink.

"You've done a lot... this house, the car...  pretty much everything I want." John tells him as he takes a sip of his beer.

"What else do you want?" Y/N asks curiously.

"For you to be here more." John tells his second oldest son.

"Dad, I hate being here." Y/N replies as he looks off to the side.

"Why? Why do you hate it here so much?" John asks looking his son in the eyes.

Y/N sighs before he stands up and chugs the beer in one go. He shoots it in the trashcan before turning to his dad.

"It's the last time I talked to mom." Y/N says making his dad realize that it indeed was.

Y/N walks off as he eyes Megan and his aunts one more time.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

.