Shoujo Rei (Sandy x Amber)

Damn, I'm writting my first oneshot of these two lesbians?!

AND ITS ANGSTY?!

Humanized High School AU

TW: Mentions of su!c!de, Mentions of R*pe, Su!c!de, Bullying, Manipulation.

Apologizes in advance if the story's bad. Im not really good with writting angst
TvT

Requested by ItzSharonPlayz_UWU

☆○●○●○●☆

Sandy's P.O.V

.....

No...

Oh god no...this wasn't supposed to happen...!

....

This was supposed to make her fall in love with me..!

...

..

Not make her kill herself.....

....

♡4 months ago♡

"I'm sorry, you want us to WHAT?" Roy screamed at me.

"All of us, bully her?! Just to make her fall in love with you?! You're insane!" Bucky joined in, enraged.

As were the rest of them.

"Agreed! That's just going to far Sandy." Mark said.

"You can't just excpect us to start bullying Amber out of nowhere! I mean, she's our friend!" Poli argued, seemingly horrified of the idea that I'd suggested.

"Well, what the hell is there left for me to do?!" I snap back, angry.

Truth is, I know deep down that this is a TERRIBLE idea. But at this point, I'm deperate to get the girl of my dreams to fall for me.

The girl in question being Amber, of course.

Now to get these idiots on board with the plan....

"Oh I don't know, maybe go up to her and confess your FUCKING FEELINGS TO HER INSTEAD OF THIS?!" Keaton yelled at me.

Confess....to her? And if she rejects me?

No, this is a much better plan to get her to fall for me....

God, why can't they just agree to help me? And even after I helped 2 of them to confess their love for 2 others....

Roy with Poli, and Mark with Bucky....

Is it too much to ask of them to do this one favor for me...!?

This isn't fair...

Not fair...

Not fair...

NOT FAIR!!!

"ALL OF YOU JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!!" I scream at them.

I listen as they all stop their angry protesting and just stand in silence. Though, I can tell that they are still seething with anger.

That doesn't matter to me though.

"This isn't a terrible idea, Amber will fall in love with me, and you all are going to help me, LIKE IT OR NOT!!" I yell angrily at them.

"Oh? And what if we don't help you? What are you going to do, fight us?!" Bucky says while walking up to me intimidatingly, "I'd like to see you try."