Are you okay? (Poli x Roy)

Ah yes, another one shot of everybody's favorite ship.

Anyways, enjoy~

________________________________________

Poli's P.O.V

Welp, today is definitely not my day. Why? Because I fucking woke up today feeling like I got run over 17 times. In other words, I. Feel. Like. Shit.

But I still have to go out and patrol. I know everybody else would be against it, especially Roy, but I still have to do my job whether I feel like it or not.

Once I started driving though, I really did start to regret it. My whole body hurt, my vision was blurry, and I could barely stay awake. Maybe going out while I felt sick wasn't really a great idea after all.

Maybe I should close my eyes and sleep for just a few minutes- What am I thinking, snap out of it you idiot, you can't sleep right now! 

The more I drive, the more blurry my vision gets,  the more my body hurts, and the more harder it is to stay awake. 

I hear someone call out my name, but that's the last thing I hear before I black out.

I hear voices, and I open my eyes, but my vision is still blurry. I feel someone pick me up, but I can barely tell what's happening. But somehow, through all that chaos, I hear Roy's voice call out to me.

"R-Roy?". That's the last thing I say before I black out for good.

Roy's P.O.V

I look at Poi worriedly as he's laying on the bed, holding hands with him. I feel bad for him, but at the same time, I'm kind of upset that he just went outside despite how he was feeling. The fact that he never told us how he was feeling doesn't make things any better. 

I look back at him and, to my surprise, he wakes up and looks at me. 

"R-Roy, what..?", he says trying to get up. I go over to him and gently lay his body over mine. "Don't try to get up on your own Poli, you haven't healed yet." I tell him. I notice that he turns around and buries himself into my body, whimpering slightly. "R-Roy, it hurts." he says while whimpering slightly. "What hurts baby?" I ask him. "Everything."

"Why didn't you tell us baby, we would've helped you," I say to him. "I-I didn't want you all to worry about me so much-"

I gently lift his head up so our eyes meet. "Poli, baby, you are the most important person to my in my entire life. I love you so much. And I will always by here to take care of you, okay?" I say to him. He looks at me, and despite the few tears in his eyes, he manages to form a small smile.

"Thank you Roy. I'm sorry I never told you guys before.", he says while laying down on top of me once again. I gently hold him close with one are, and caress his head with the other.

"It's alright Poli. Now get some rest. You deserve it," I tell him. " He smiles at me once more before resting his head against me and slowly, but surely, falls asleep.

_________________________________

Aight, I'm done. Next chapter I'm gonna be doing memes and putting my OC's in them. But still, hope you enjoyed!