Will you.....? (Poli x Roy)

This is probably going to be the greatest thing my dumb self will have ever written. So sit back, get some food, and enjoy.

P.S I added the music up top bc I think it fits well with what i'm writing, so yeah.
__________________________________________________________________________

Roy's P.O.V

"Come on Roy! Just go!", Amber pushes me while also offering words of encouragement. Today, after dating him for five years straight, today's the day I tell him, today's the day I confess to him.

If I've got the guts to move without the rest of the team pushing me out the door.

"Come on dude, you've got this!", Mark tells me while pushing me out the door, along with Bucky, Amber, and Helly.

Worried, I look back at all of them. "But what if something goes wrong, what if he doesn't accept it what if-"

I'm cut off by someone slapping me hard in the face. Bucky.

He grabs both my shoulders, and pulls me down to his level.

"Roy, listen up. You ar supposed to meet up with Poli in five minutes. You both have been together for five years running now, what makes you think that he won't accept your proposal?"

"Bucky's right Roy, you've both been together for so long there's no way he'll say no!", Amber added with everyone else nodding in agreement.

I take a deep breath and stop mid-way out the door. "You guys really think this will work?"

"Of course it will!", they all shouted at once.

"Alright," I say, smiling at all of them. "Wish me luck!"

And with that, I transform and drive off to where I told Poli to meet me up at.

Poli's P.O.V

Hope he's not running late, I think to myself. Roy wanted me to meet up with him at the edge of Brooms Forest. I've been waiting for six minutes, and still no sign of him. I was about to call him, when I heard someone call out my name.

"Poli!"

"Roy!"

Immediately I transform and run over to him. Roy picks me up and twirls me around before kissing me passionately on the lips. We separate after a few seconds.

"I've been waiting for six minutes for you, what took so long?," I ask him. I notice Roy blush a little before he answers back. "W-well, let's just say I was preparing something that's a surprise for later." He told me. "Really? Then I can't wait!"

Roy smiles and offers me his hand. "Shall we go now?" he asks me. I giggle and nod. "Sure. Let's go!"

Roy's P.O.V

Me and Poli start walking deep into the woods just talking back and fourth with each other. Although we were talking about different subjects, my mind still stayed on the ring I kept hidden.......somewhere.

"Hey, I've never been to this part of the forest before. It looks beautiful!", Poli says while looking all around us. Mark and Bucky helped me find this place a few days back, so I could.......well you guys already know.

"There are so many flowers here! Can I make you a flower crown, please!", he begs me. I look at him to say no, but he's just too cute to resist.

Crap, why do you have to be so cute, I thought to myself. "Alright, fine.", I tell him. I gently kneel in front of him, and he immediately starts to place flowers on my head and tying them together.

After a while of playing and talking and tackling each other, me and Poli just sat back down, with him resting his head on my shoulder as me and him kept talking to each other. Finally, I decided that now was the time to tell him how much I loved him.

"Poli?" "Yes Roy?". "C-can I tell you something? "He smiles and nods. "Go ahead. I'm listening."

I breathe in deeply and exhale. I'm ready.

I feel myself blush crazily as I start talking. "W-well, to tell you the truth, the reason I brought you here is because I want to tell you something, something I've been meaning to ask for a while.". "Okay, what is it?".

"Poli, you and I have been together for five years now, and I really love you a lot, but I don't want you to be just my boyfriend..."

Poli looks at me confusingly. "What do you mean, you- wait, does that mean-"

Silently, I take out the ring and hide it in my hand. "I want you to be my husband, and I want us to be closer together......forever."

I look back at Poli's face and realize that he has tears in his eyes. "R-Roy, are you saying...."

I gently kneel down in front of him. "Poli, will you....marry me?"

Poli's crying now, but even though he's crying, he looks down at me with a smile. Wiping away his tears, he looks down at me smiling and says the words I hoped he would say.

"Roy. Yes."

Without warning, I pick him up and twirl him around in the air before bringing him down and kissing him passionately on the lips while slipping the ring on his finger.

After the emotional moment of crying and all that, I remember the rest of the team, calling them on my comms.

"Hey you guys. He said yes."

Poli's P.O.V

Both me and Roy had to cover our ears from hearing all our teammates screaming happily. From what I could hear, Amber and Bucky were screaming "WE DID IT! WE MADE THE SHIPE CANNON!", Helly and Jin were just screaming "YES!", and Mark was just congratulating Roy, and it seemed like a miracle that Roy could even hear him with all the noise going on in the background.

After finishing telling the team that we would return to headquarters, Roy picks me up and gives me one last kiss on the cheek.

"I love you Poli. I'm so happy I met you."

I smile and kiss his forehead gently.

"I love you too Roy. So much."

_____________________________________________

Ay look I'm finally done! I hope you all enjoy, sorry if it's cringy.

Also enjoy these crappy drawings of people that I made

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Also enjoy these crappy drawings of people that I made.