How we met (The beginning of the Broomstown Rescue Team)

This was inspired by @RisingDarkness0. Thanks for the suggestion!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow, this place is...bigger than I expected." Poli said as he looked at the building that lay before him. Like every other rescuer, he was assigned a place to stay when he finished his training as a police officer. But he didn't come alone. Three other people we're assigned along with him. A firefighter named Roy, a medical officer named Amber, and a child helicopter named Helly.

"This place is HUGE! Don't you think Poli?" Roy said as he walked toward the soon-to-be leader. "Y-yeah. I agree with you Roy." Poli said as he blushed slightly. He already had a crush on Roy from the moment they met.

Roy had a crush on Poli, which he also kept secret. He turned to say something to Poli, but was cut off by Amber and Helly coming towards them.

"There you guys are! We've been looking everywhere for you two! We were going to ask you guys when we should start cleaning this place up!" Amber said as she walked up to the two boys.

Poli and Roy turned around to face Amber and Helly. "Sorry to keep you waiting guys. We can start cleaning up right now if you want." Poli said. "Sure!" Helly responded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip

"Man, that took a while, but it was worth it!" Helly said. "Agreed, the place looks much better now!" Amber responded.

"Well, the place is fixed up, it's almost time to go to bed, what should we do tomorrow?" Roy asked. Poli's face lighted up a bit as he faced his new team. "We could go to town and meet the people there tomorrow, if you guys want!" he said. "Sure!" they all answered.

Amber looked at Poli thoughtfully. "You know, we could use a leader to keep us on track and to lead the team on emergencies....". "Amber's right, we could use a leader." Roy said looking at Poli aswell as Helly.

"Why are you all staring at me?" Poli asked. "Well, Poli, we were all thinking if you'd like to be the leader of the team." Helly said. "W-what! Me!" Poli said caught off guard.

"Yeah, what do you think. Do you want to be our team leader Poli?" Roy asked smiling at Poli.

Poli looked at his team before smiling and giving them his answer.

"Yes."

--------------------------------------------

I like how this turned out! Again, thanks @RisingDarkness0 for giving me this idea! Don't ask why I posted this in the middle of the night. I have a great idea of what I'm going to put in the next chapter! Until then, bye!