Astrophobic (Mark x Bucky🧡💛)

I love these two so much but since im writing a lot of these ill write a polroy chapter somewhat this week.

Now lets get started🍦🍮🥮🥧🍦🍬🍧🍰🍨🍫🍪🍭🎂🍩
______________________________________

CRASH!

There was another clap of thunder as the storm rolled over Broomstown. Nobody really minded.

Everyone except Bucky.

He never told anyone, but he had a deathly fear of thunderstorms. 

So while everyone else was doing their own things, he was hiding under the covers trying to block out the sounds of thunder and lightning.

Deep breaths, deep breaths, calm down, it's fine, he thought to himself. It's fine-

Just then there was another clap of thunder, and Bucky yelled out in fear as he hid under the covers again, shaking in fear.

Mark was just outside his room when he heard him yell out in fear. He immediately opened the door to find Bucky underneath the covers shaking in fear.

"Hey buddy, are you okay?", he asked while sitting next to him on the bed.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine, don't worry about me!', he replied getting out from under the covers and looking up at Mark. "I'm totally fine-"

CRASH!

"AHHHH!"

Bucky screamed in fear as he dropped under the covers once again shaking in fear as tears fell from his eyes.

Mark gently wrapped both his arms around Bucky's frame, and pulled him into his to comfort him.

"Shhh, hey it's okay, I'm here now buddy, you'll be alright, don't cry.", Mark said as he caressed his head gently. He held him tighter as another clap of thunder echoed acrossed the room, causing Bucky to whimper in fear.

Mark gently rubbed his back to calm hin and gently kissed the top of his head as he saw that Bucky was slowly falling asleep.

"You okay now buddy?" "Y-yeah, I'm fine now. Thanks Mark.", Bucky answered.

"No problem buddy, now get some sleep.", Mark replied. "Alright. Love you man."

"I love you too buddy."

They both then fell asleep hugging each other.

___________________________________________________

Alright im done! since im writing so many oneshots about these two im gonna write polroy in the next chapter. So see you all later!