CENTRAL CITY HIGH SCHOOL

Welcome everyone to the second semester for the year. This is the Central City High school. The leading high school in the whole of New Jersey. This school has produced many geniuses vin our time. Even the richest man in the world came here!. Oh speaking of rich, here comes the most famous kid in the whole school, Richard Coman. At just nineteen years old, he was richer than the principal himself. Oh and he's every girls dream. He was hot and smelt so good. These rich folks are something else.

"Hey Richie remember to behave well today, I don't want any complain from the principal ", Ms Coman, Richie's mom said . "Chill off mom, the principal doesn't like me because I'm so cool. But don't worry the best part is that I don't like him too", Richie said. "Just be careful son, those people are not so nice. ". "Don't worry mum. If people do scary things to you you do scary things to them back", Richie replied. "But remember son, two wrongs don't make a right", Ms Coman said . "Unless they do mom, and in this case you've just made a right out of two wrongs. Good bye mom", Richie said as he got out of the car.

"Are you ready darling", Ms. Honey said. "Yes mum, I'm all set", Nesta replied. "It's your first day at school and I want you to have the best day ever",Ms Honey said as she kissed Nesta on the forehead. "Bye Mum", Nesta said as she got out. She got on her bike and rode off.

The door swung opened and Richie walked through. All eyes were on him. Others were whispering among themselves. As he got to his locker, a girl approached him. "What's wrong with you Richie, you answered none of my calls", she said . "I already told you we're done. I don't like you anymore. Now if you'll excuse me I have an annoying class to attend", Richie said as he walked away. The girl was left standing alone feeling embarrassed. Richie walked straight to class. That was his eleventh breakup during the semester. Because he was so famous, no girl hesitated in dating him. " "Yo geez!", Richie said as he entered the class. "Yoo look who's here, the famous Richie. Boy you were awesome this weekend. We heard you had dinner with the Queen's daughter!. Man you're so cool", Mike said. " Oh it was nothing. Infact it was their pleasure to have me in their house. They couldn't thank me enough. Infact her daughter couldn't stop looking at me but you know me. She's not my type so I didn't pay much attention", Richie replied. "That's my man! You rule", The other mates replied.
"Oh one more thing guys, I'm having a party this weekend and you can't miss it ",he said. "There's no way we're missing your party Richie. It's like a whole carnival", Mike said.

Nesta locked her bicycle under the tree near the security man's lodge. She stood still staring at the huge statue infront of the school. A girl came to stand behind her. The huge statue caught her gaze also. "Is it also your first day?", Nesta asked. The girl replied with a nod. "Great, we can go in together now", Nesta said. They walked through the next gate and through the hallway. "Oh wow newbies!", One guy yelled behind them. They all turned and looked at him. He was dressed in a long hoodies and a black jeans. "You ladies are welcome to the central city high school. I am Collins, we'll most people know me around here because it's like I'm the second in command or something whatever. I just want to make you guys comfortable on your first day", he said. He walked to the girl standing besides Nesta. "You're pretty", he said as he rubbed his hands on her face. "Hey that's not appropriate!", Nesta yelled as she got his hand of the girl. "How can you just touch someone without their permission?". "Oh my apologies. I didn't mean to offend you girls. I just wanted to enlightened you on how things are done around here", Collins said. "No thanks. If we want a lecture, we'd just walk into the nearest class", Nesta replied. "Let's go", She said as she pulled the girl along. "See you around ladies!" Collins shouted.

"Thanks for that", the girl said as they were heading to class. Nesta paused for a while and turned to the girl. "Seriously? ,You can talk", she asked surprised. "Of course I can talk. I'm not dump.", she replied. "So why didn't you do anything when the guy touched your face", Nesta asked. "It's nothing", she replied as she smiled. "I'm Lavender by the way", she said. "I'm Nesta", Nesta also replied. They both laughed as walked to class

End of Chapter 1

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AS YOU ENJOY THE STORY AND ALSO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ON THE CHARACTERS. OH AND A FOLLOW WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED

THE MOST COMMENTS AFTER EVERY 5 CHAPTERS WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER 😊