RECOMMENDATION EXAMS

"Felix, begin scouting on subject one", Dr Namoc said. "Right away Dr. The host of the Mind Relic is Nesta Camzel. A high school student and the daughter of Manuel Camzel and Honey Camzel", Felix the AI said. "Manuel Camzel, that traitor. Felix, locate the high school girl. We have to act now", Dr Namoc said. "Right away Dr", Felix replied.

"Wow, I can't believe she came all the way to your house", Lavender said as drove. "Mmm well she came. I couldn't stand her. She's so infuriating", Nesta replied. "But did you really mean what you said about Richie?", Lavender asked. "Oh naaa. I was just kidding. I wanted to piss that girl off. I feel nothing for him", Nesta replied. "Are you sure about that girl?", Lavender asked. "Come on Laven, you're my best friend. If there was anything you'll be the first to know", Nesta said. "I know girl, but there are some feelings even you can't express", Lavender replied.
The car came to the school gate and the gateman opened the door for them.

"Good morning students!, how are you all doing. As you all know we have our recommendation test today. I have the list of students who'll be taking the exams right here. So for class A we have three students. We have John, Mercy and Nesta . I don't know for class B but I'm sure they'll be coming with their best. But I'm very much convinced you got this", Miss Sally said. "Thank you Miss Sally, we won't let you down, John replied.

"Hello everyone. Hope you're all doing good. Today you have your test. I don't have much to talk about cos I know you've got this. Just go and do what you do best", Professor Gad said.
"Quit the nagging Sir, there's no way we're going to fail. Those damn nerds can't surpass us", Jessica replied. "Jessica and I are going to do what we always do when our backs are against the wall and that's to always prevail", Vladimir said. "You don't have to talk much Vlad, let's just go", Jessica replied.

"Hey", Richie said as she chased after Nesta
"What's up Mr Coman?", Nesta asked. "Well you weren't leaving without good bye right?", Richie asked. "Mm kind of", Nesta replied. "Well I just wanted to wish you luck. All the best", Richie said. "Thanks Mr Coman. It really means a lot to me", Nesta replied with a smile.

"Look at them. So annoying",  Jessica said. "Can't you get over that nerd?", Vlad asked."I wish I could. But he's the only guy I've ever Loved. You don't have feelings so you wouldn't understand", Jessica replied. "What ever Jessie let's get going", Vlad replied

"Good luck y'all. All the best", Cindy said.
"Thank you class. We won't let you down", John replied. They all walked straight to the bus.

"Welcome everyone, to the VD high school recommendation test.  I believe you all know the risks you're about to take. But it also come with a lot of advantages once you pass. I don't have much to say. All the best",  the announcer said.
They all walked to the big hall. It was filled with a lot of chairs and tables. The room was also filled with a lot of security personnels.
"I wonder how the test will be like", Nesta said. "You don't have to worry about that Nesta. I'm sure you'll do great", John replied.

"I hope you're all ready. All the equipments you need will be available in the bay. You have thirty minutes. Start work!",the announcer shouted.

"Nesta Camzel, the mind Relic holder. It's time to return what you stole from me all these years", Dr Namoc's voice said in Nesta's mind.

"Who's that?. Who's voice was that?. What's wrong with me. Why do I feel so dizzy?", Nesta said to herself.

"Are you okay Nesta?", John asked

....... END