NEW BEGINNINGS

After weeks of preparation, the admission tests for VD High School have finally come to an end, and I am thrilled to share that most of my classmates have passed. We all breathed a collective sigh of relief as we realized that we would be attending the same school. The passing rate for our class was lower than Class B, which had a passing rate of 65 percent, but we are still proud of our accomplishments. It was not an easy feat to achieve, but we persevered and worked hard. We knew that we had to give it our all, and that's what we did. We are all looking forward to starting our high school journey together and creating new memories.
Nesta entered the room and greeted Richie warmly, "Good morning, Mr. Coman." She noticed that Richie appeared to be upset and asked, "Is everything okay?" Richie replied with a slight nod, but Nesta could sense his discomfort. She offered, "If there's anything you want to talk about, I'm here to listen." Richie hesitated at first, but Nesta's caring demeanor created a safe space for him to voice his concerns.
"My dad's still mad at me because I chose to take the exams instead of the easy way out, but I know I made the right decision. I'm proud of myself for taking on the challenge," Richie said
Nesta took a seat beside Mr. Coman, oozing confidence as she spoke. "Please don't let this situation get you down. I am confident that you made the right decision," she said reassuringly. "When I first laid eyes on you, I couldn't help but think you were a bit too proud and arrogant for your good. However, as time went by, I realized that you had many positive qualities. And when you first approached me in that manner, I was both surprised and taken aback. I had to let you know how I felt with a little slap."
"You call that a  little slap? You slapped my skull open," Richie said
"That was hilarious, my apologies though," Nesta confidently replied with a chuckle.
The door opened and Lavender walked in.
"Am I interrupting something?", she asked shyly.
"Absolutely not," Nesta replied after clearing her throat.
The rest of the Class came walking in after her.
"I've got some great news guys, we'll be leaving for VD High School next weekend!" John yelled
They all cheered loudly as John spoke.
"We need to celebrate!", Thelma said.
Miss Sally barged in, her voice firm and assertive. "This is not the time to celebrate!" she exclaimed. "You saw the test results. While you passed, your performance was subpar. You knew what you were supposed to do, but you chose to do otherwise. VD High School will have more strict and demanding teachers, and I won't be there to guide you. You must learn to put forth your best effort at all times, no matter what obstacles you face! Have I made myself clear?"
"Rest assured, miss, they replied in a low tone."
"Good now let's start today's lesson"

                .     .       .     .       .       .

"Initiate the recording on subject number two, the mimic relic holder, Felix," Dr. Namoc commanded authoritatively as he entered the vault. Without delay, Felix the AI assistant acknowledged and promptly began recording the necessary information.

....... The End