JOURNEY TO VD HIGH SCHOOL 2

"So, just as the saying goes: time flies. Time indeed flies. About a month ago, I enrolled in the Central City High School. And now here I am. In the prestigious institution in our country. The VD High School. All my classmates are here and we're hoping to have the best time".

Upon their arrival at the VD High School, the students were warmly welcomed with enthusiasm by the energetic staff. They were shown to their various dormitories. After they had settled in, they were asked to attend the opening ceremony at the campus hall. The students were filled with excitement and curiosity. What were they going to find there? Are things done the same way as Central City High School? Everyone was quite nervous. Everyone but Nesta. She had her earphones on and seemed to pay attention to her environment. As she continued to wonder what her life was going to be like in the new school, Lavender tapped her gently on the shoulder which brought her back to the auditorium.
"We're about to start. Get those off and pay full attention. We don't want our first day marked with resilience from our new teachers", Lavender said.

"Good morning, esteemed guests! It is my great honor and privilege to extend a heartfelt welcome to all of you at VD High School. Our institution has a long-standing reputation for producing some of the most accomplished scientists and engineers who have made a significant impact on our world. We take immense pride in the fact that our school has been instrumental in shaping the careers of some of the finest professionals across various fields.

At VD High School, we are committed to providing our students with a comprehensive and well-rounded education that equips them to take on the challenges of the future. Our faculty comprises some of the most distinguished experts in their respective fields, who bring their wealth of knowledge and experience to the classroom. We offer a wide range of courses that are designed to cater to the diverse interests and aspirations of our students.

We believe that learning is a continuous process, and to ensure that our students make daily progress, we have put in place a rigorous testing system that evaluates their performance on a regular basis. Our aim is to create an environment that fosters academic excellence, personal growth, and social responsibility.

We expect all our students to demonstrate a high level of maturity, discipline, and respect for others. We believe that these values are essential for success in life. So, welcome to VD High School - a place where dreams are nurtured, and futures are shaped!. We have posted a notice board with the names and classes of all students. We encourage you to check it out at your earliest convenience to find your assigned class and ensure you are in the right place. This will help you start your academic year on the right foot and ensure you have a positive experience. Thank you for taking the time to check and good luck in your studies!

 Thank you for taking the time to check and good luck in your studies!