FREAKING CLASS B

"So as it was. The Christmas break was over and we were back to school. I must say the Christmas holidays were awesome. Some had happy moments and some also...not really good. But all the same we all had a good time.  Today we have our joint lesson with class B. Next week we have our entrance exams. Everyone is busily preparing.  Everyone but me. I don't really know what to learn though. Not because I feel like I know everything. It's because I know I know everything. Ever since I was young, it's like I had everything in my grasp. I never had problem learning anything. But sometimes it feels a little bit weird. Sometimes it becomes abnormal. Mum always tell me to be calm anytime I get that symptoms. You might be wondering what those symptoms are. Well nevermind. If I tell you then where's the fun. All I can say is that. Me being smart is on a different level. I've tried several times to find what's causing that but I have not found it. Dad was the only person who understood my problem. It's like he created it But the way....". "Nesta!, you're going to be late!", Ms Honey yelled from downstairs. "Oops sorry dairy, I've got to go.But don't forget next weekend is my 18th birthday. You can't miss it. We'll continue later", Nesta said as she closed the book. She put on her jackets and run downstairs.
"What was taking so long. You're going to be late", Ms Honey asked. "Oh nothing mom", Nesta replied. (Car horn blows outside). "Are you expecting somebody?",  Ms Honey asked. "Not really..", Nesta said as she opened the door. "Hey girl!, hurry we'll be late", Lavender yelled from the car. "Lavender?, what are you doing with that", Nesta asked. "Oh this belongs to my elder brother Josh. He's on a trip to Hollywood so I decided to use his ride for school", Lavender said. "Now get in girl we'll be late", she added. "Quick my dear get in. I don't want you to be late", Ms Honey said as she gives Nesta her lunch. "Thanks mum, I hope you haven't forgotten next week is my birthday", Nesta Said as she run off.
"Next week. Oh no. This came earlier than expected", Ms Honey said. She closed the door and sat behind it. "It's eighteen years already. Manuel what we feared is here. Our daughter has turned 18. What am I going to do now. What if they come after us again. Oh God please help me"

"I never knew you know how to drive", Nesta said. "Oh I actually don't", Lavender replied. "Wait! what you don't? Then why are you driving!", Nesta asked. "Relax Nesta, it's okay. Josh has been giving me lessons. Besides, it's not like we're going to die here", Lavender said as she laughed. "Wow I've never seen you like this. I'm starting to see your sense of humour", Nesta said. "You should be less worried about that Nesta!!, cos we're gonna die!, I can't stop the car!", Lavender screamed. "What do you mean you can't stop the car!", Nesta yelled back. "I don't know Nesta. It just wouldn't stop. Oh no I'm too young to die!", she screamed. Just then the car came to a halt right infront of the school "Oh my bad, I wasn't hitting the break", Lavender finally said as they came to a stop. "You weren't hitting the break?, how then were you expecting it to stop", Nesta said as she sighed. "I guess Josh never taught me that", Lavender said as she giggled. "Oh hey look. We're not that late. Look Richie is now coming", Lavender said. "We better get in before he gets here. We can't afford to get our time wasted by your crush", she added. "For the ninth time lavender he's not my crush", Nesta said. "Now let's get in before he gets here", she said

Richie opened the door and the whole class went  quiet. "What's wrong guys", he said as he walked to his seat. "Nothing Richie", Cindy replied. "Does this come as a surprise to you buddy?. This always happens anytime you enter the class. Why are you surprised", Mike said. "Ah well", Richie said as he took his seat.
"Hey everyone! Look what I found", Thelma yelled as she opened the door. " It's Richie and Nesta's date!", She yelled. "What?. What date?", Nesta asked. "Mmm so you mean I'm lying", Thelma said as she came closer. "Then how do you explain this!", She said as she spread the banner.
Everyone opened their mouths as they saw what was on the banner. It was Nesta and Richie hugging!. "WHAT! , who took that picture", Nesta yelled. Freda got up and read what was written underneath the flyer."Class A for VD HIGH SCHOOL", she read. "How did I get this?, well it's quite simple. Back at the hotel on the Christmas party, I had a lot of drink so I wanted to puke. Before I could get to the bathroom, I saw you and Richie hugging. I couldn't help but take a picture. And when miss Sally asked for a picture for our flyer, I thought it would be a great idea", she said. "Oh no this is so not good", Nesta said as she slammed her hand on her face .
"Good morning students"miss Sally said as she entered the room. "The meeting is set and class B is already seated. We're waiting for you class A", she said. "Class rep, organize your people. You should be there in less than a minute". "Yes miss", John replied

"Good morning central city high school. Today we usher ourselves into the entrance exams for the VD HIGH SCHOOL. This festival is brought to you by the management of the VD high school. They want to know how well our students perform in our festivals. So Class A and class B I hope you bring out your best. Remember every one is watching", the director said. "Thank you director", Miss Sally said as she mounted the stage. "We'll have our opening ceremony and will be led by the class B class rep, Jessica Raichan!"

The whole auditorium cheered as Jessica mounted the stage. .......

To be continued.......