SPECIAL CHRISTMAS EDITION

NESTA; I like to compare the holiday season with the way a child listens to a favorite story. The pleasure is in the familiar way the story begins, the anticipation of familiar turns it takes, the familiar moments of suspense, and the familiar climax and ending.The Joy of Christmas is not found underneath the Christmas tree. It's found in our hearts. Merry Christmas and a happy new year friends

 Merry Christmas and a happy new year friends

****************************************.
"Shhhh! Miss Sally is coming", John said as he closed the door. The entire class went quiet. Miss Sally has always cautioned them about disturbing. "Where has she gotten to?", Tyler said. "SHHH!", the whole class silenced him down. "Alright alright whatever", he said as he crossed his arms. "This class is so infuriating. No wonder class B is so much better than us",he said. "Who cares Tyler, whatever the case might be you still ended up here so get over it", Cindy replied.
"Good morning my students", Miss Sally said. She always greeted before she entered the class. "Morning miss Sally", they all replied. "Hope y'all doing good", she said. As you all know we'll be having our Christmas break this weekend. And as a special treat, we have free coupons from a Non Governmental Organization. With these coupons, we're given the chance to have our holidays at the grandest hotel on the continent. "Wow! Awesome!", they all shouted. "I'll be giving these out after class so you'll see me in the office and fill the necessary forms. Today we're going to have our lessons on Christmas. Who can tell me what Christmas is about"............

"Good morning Ms Coman", Ms Honey said as she entered her office. "Morning Ms Honey. How are you", she asked. "I'm good", Ms Honey replied. "Actually the new investors are in and they want to discuss the new share holding investments. They'd like to speak with the CEO", she said. "Oh I see. But you see Ms Honey, I'm new here and I don't really know how this stuff works around here. Why don't you go and talk to them on my behalf", Ms Coman said. "Umm...me?", Ms Honey asked. "Yes you, come on I've seen your pervious press conferences and you did great. I'm sure you can handle it just fine", she replied. "Thank you Ms Coman, I'll do my best", Ms Honey replied.

"And that's how Christmas came to be. Thank you everyone for attending my class. I'll be waiting in the office", miss Sally said as she got up. "Class rep come for my books"
"Wow free coupons for vacation, that sounds like a plan", Mercy said. " Let's hurry for ours before they run out", Thelma replied. "A class vacation?, wow this is sure going to be Christmas", Cindy said. "You girls know the best part about this?, for the first time we're going to have a vacation as a class. It's going to be fun. Plus we're going to learn new stuff. Right Nesta?", Freda asked. "Oh yeah sure!", Nesta replied after Lavender slightly touched her. She was deeply drowned in her thoughts. It's Christmas again. The most beautiful time of the year. But it's also the sad time for Nesta.
8 YEARS AGO
"Dad! Dad!, wait up!", little Nesta yelled as she followed her dad. "Heyy my little pumpkin!", he said as he lifted her up. "Merry Christmas Dad, I have a gift for you", little Nesta said as she brought out a chocolate from her pockets. "Thank you my sweetheart. I also have something for you. Come with me", he said. They walked into a small room. The room was so dark that she could barely see anything. He put her down and switched on the lights. "Merry Christmas my dear", he said. "Woah!!", Nesta gasped. The place was filled with lots of flowers and brightly coloured Christmas lights. There were also lots of presents under the Christmas tree. In the center of the room was a
beautiful golden swing. "Come here my dear", he said as he put her on the swing. He clicked the switch and it begun to go to and fro. "Thanks Dad! this is the best Christmas present ever", Nesta said. "I'm glad you like it", he replied. Just then a young man walked in. "Boss! They're here", he said. "Who's here dad?, is it Santa Claus", Nesta asked. "No my dear. I'll be right back", he replied as he exited the room. Nesta peeped through the window and saw a blue van with a gold snake symbol on the side door. Few moments later, there was a loud bang in the house and lots of screaming....