Nightmare & Sadness

Start from the beginning

If Bibble were in his shoes ten minutes ago, he'd probably be trembling with fear under Sukuna's gaze. But now, Bibble just stared right back, showing no sign of fear. Sukuna was taken aback for a moment, before chuckling softly at Bibble's newest bravery and audacity towards him.

"Cheeky fucking Little Brat. Alright, let's go. There's still plenty of killing to be done," Sukuna said, surprisingly a rare moment of kindness towards Bibble. He hoisted Bibble onto his shoulder and in a blink of an eye, they vanished.

_________________________________________________

Elina quickly took cover among the Bluebells when a group of Skeezites flew by. She surveyed the area, hoping to spot the Playground building as she believed she had reached the northern part of Fairy Town.

However, it was challenging for Elina's green eyes to identify the Playground solely based on the descriptions given by the fairy parents whose two children were still missing. The only clue provided was that the Playground was located near the Spa building.

Unfortunately, Elina had no information regarding the colour or appearance of either building, and she feared that both might have been destroyed by the Skeezite Monsters' relentless attacks. The situation was made more complicated by the fact that this was Elina's first time exploring Fairy Town, leaving her uncertain about the exact location of the Spa and Playground.

To add to her troubles, she hadn't brought Fairy Flicker, a tool that would have aided her search in the darkness while avoiding the presence of the Skeezites. Considering all these challenges, the odds of Elina surviving and locating the missing fairy children seemed increasingly slim.

'This is Hopeless,'

However, she quickly brushed off her negative thoughts and reminded herself that giving up was not an option. Determined, she muttered to herself,

"I can't give up just yet. I'm very close to finding them. I have to keep trying."

Elina took a moment to compose herself and then scanned her surroundings, making sure to stay hidden from the Skeezite monsters flying overhead. She was hopeful that amidst the wreckage, she would spot a symbol or shop sign on the Spa building that would guide her to the nearby Playground building.

Suddenly, her eyes fell upon a miraculously intact building suspended from a tall tree trunk. This discovery confirmed that the Playground building was nearby. Additionally, Elina noticed that the Playground seemed to be situated beneath the Spa building, as she saw damaged rides such as swings for children that had been buried under debris from other structures.

Elina cautiously made her way towards the semi-intact Playground building, being careful not to make any noise that would alert the Skeezite monsters.

Upon entering the partially preserved section of the Playground, Elina's emerald eyes widened, her mouth clamping shut to stifle a cry at the grim scene that greeted her.

Two lifeless bodies lay before her, a female fairy and a male fairy. Their fragile forms bore haunting wounds, marking a violent end amidst the crumbled rubble. It was a tragic sight that tore at Elina's heart, threatening to overwhelm her with sorrow.

Suppressing her fear and battling back tears, Elina summoned the strength to push forward, driven by her unwavering mission to find the two fairy children who had been left behind during the frantic evacuation.

She thoroughly searched through the contents of the Playground building and came across a dimly lit room with a tightly shut door. As Elina reached out to open it, she realized it was securely locked.