Six Eyes Brat's Defeat

Sukuna could already smell his victory. It's near. He would achieve it completely, and thereafter he would once again reign as the ruler of this world. By the naked eye, you would like to notice that the Strongest Jujutsu in this era was closer to his limits. Sukuna could sense that Satoru still had hidden abilities; he didn't utilize all his abilities 100%. The six-eyed brat wishes not to harm the body of Fushiguro Megumi. Gojo still thinks that he can rescue his beloved son from Sukuna's grip. What a naive thought for the strongest jujutsu sorcerer in this modern era.

"Dismantle"

_______________________________________

"Satoru-san, why are you lying on the floor?" His vision still felt blurry. He couldn't see the face of the person who was talking to him, except for the person's black hair with a bowl cut.

"..h-..hai-..bara?"

Exhausted from my battle with Sukuna, I longed to awaken and embrace my junior, whom I hadn't seen in 10 years. Haibara graciously assisted me to my feet and enveloped me in a tight embrace.

"Satoru-senpai... thank you, for everything."

"You must be tired of everything that has happened. It's okay. After this, you can rest comfortably. You no longer need to spend all your time eradicating curses without taking breaks. You won't have to attend annual meetings every single time, after the class is over, just to listen to the chatter of the Jujutsu clan elders,"

The words spoken by Haibara truly bring solace to my heart. I have heard similar sentiments from others, but it is only when expressed by Yuuji and Haibara that they feel truly genuine to me. I am deeply grateful to have such sincere and genuine friends.

"Don't worry, Yaga-sensei, Tsumiki-chan, Riko-chan, Kuroi-san, Nana-kun, Nobara-chan and of course, I will always accompany you here. So, you won't be alone anymore,"

It feels peaceful to me, as well as to everyone who has experienced hard times in their life. The reward for enduring all the hard work and injustice in the world is eternal peacefulness. However, someone is missing from this group.

"W-wha-t.. about Sugur-u? Is h-he... already h-here? Where is he?"

Haibara smiled sadly at me.

"I am truly sorry, Gojo-Senpai. It appears that Suguru's soul is a bit out of reach. Maybe, we still gonna wait couple times, before he can enter here."

"O-oh......."

Tears started flowing from my eyes. I hugged Haibara tightly again. Deep in the depths of my gut, I always thought about killing myself to be able to catch up with my companions who had passed away. Yet, I understand that if I do that, it will have fatal consequences for the fate of my beloved students, they are not yet strong enough to face the bitterness of the world of Jujutsu. They are still young, I want them to remain and act like normal teenagers. However, after the last few months, they have been faced with challenges from varied sources of enemies.

Elders of the Zenin Clan ordered the killing of Maki's twin sister, Mai, which drove Maki to a heightened state of insanity. As a result, she managed to massacre almost all members of the Zenin Clan. Yuuji subsequently loses control, and Sukuna goes on a rampage, killing many civilians in Shibuya. After that tragedy, my cheerful boy lost his initial bright smile. I tried to reassure him that what happened in Shibuya was not his responsibility. And there Megumi, my only son.....

My Sweet Little Shadow

After Tsumiki's death, Sukuna easily took over my son's body. However, I believe that he is still alive within his own body, even after Sukuna's takeover. I have tried every possible method to help him regain control of his body. But.......