Nightmare & Sadness

Bibble stood there in stunned silence, his eyes fixed on Sukuna, who stood before him, laughing manically at the last Skeezite in their area, who's tried escaping from Sukuna by flying away. The chilling sight sent shivers down Bibble's spine.

"Oh, a fucking bug tried to run away? Do you wanna be fucking praised for doing that?"

"ARCk-..!!

SPLATT

Bibble attempted to block out the horrifying screams of the Skeezite monsters that he witnessed just ten minutes ago when Sukuna took their lives. The scene was still fresh in his memory, making it challenging to forget.

Particularly, the piercing cries of the Skeezite that still echoed inside his mind—cries of agony when Sukuna sliced their wings, causing them to plummet helplessly to the ground, bleeding to death. Before Bibble's eyes, Sukuna swiftly decapitated them, ending their lives instantly.

How many had Sukuna slaughtered? Ten? A hundred? Perhaps even two hundred? Bibble couldn't be sure, but the sheer number was terrifying. Time also seemed to stretch on endlessly, as if suspended in a twisted reality. It's probably 10 minutes already passed, but there so much happening in that mere 10 minutes.

The fur on Bibble's body was now matted with fresh blood, gushing from the heads and bodies of the Skeezite monsters Sukuna had mercilessly torn apart.

At first, the blood had splattered onto Bibble's green and pink fur, warm and vibrant. But, as the minutes ticked by, it slowly dried and hardened, forming clumps that stained his entire body a deep, ominous shade of blood red.

It's not quite as bad when he accidentally tasted the Skeezite's blood that spilt into his open gape mouth. The metallic tang invaded his tongue, making him shudder in horror at how messed up this was because he'd just finally realized, that Bibble kinda of drank some of the blood, right in the middle of chaos and massacre.

Bibble knew he would have to spend hours, maybe even days, washing away the fishy stench and crimson hue from his fur. No matter how much soap he used, and how hard he scrubbed, it felt as if nothing could cleanse his mind from the horrors he had just witnessed. The image of Sukuna ruthlessly slaying the Skeezite monsters haunted him, etched into his memory like a nightmarish painting.

Strange as it may seem, Bibble could sense a transformation occurring within himself. Just ten minutes ago, he had screamed in terror, as Sukuna ruthlessly slaughtered the Skeezite monsters.

But now, Bibble found himself gazing blankly, devoid of any emotion as if this horrifying display had become part of his twisted new reality. Sukuna's brutal act of kicking a monster's head off its neck and body no longer fazed him, it was as if witnessing such grotesque violence had numbed his senses and altered his perception of what was normal.

He's even can't help, but feel sorry for the surviving fairies who still lived through the brutal assault by the Skeezite. They are probably in next morning, will now face the daunting task of cleaning up all the scattered remains of the Skeezite bodies in this area, along with the pungent odour of their blood, which had acquired a fishy smell, after being slaughtered by Sukuna just 10 minutes ago.

"Hey, Brat. It seems like there aren't any more Skeezites around here. But, there's a good chance some of them have gathered elsewhere. No need to worry though, I'm still sticking to our little Binding Vow. I'll keep slaughtering these creatures in Fairy Town and then save your master. Ain't I fucking generous?" Sukuna said with a wicked grin, locking eyes with Bibble.