Get Back Up Again

Other Tengen's Jujutsu brats all already tried to run away from the battlefield. Abandoned their little 'friend' all alone still crying on his teacher's dead body. No doubt, all of them will report to him, how I managed to kill one of his strongest minions easily.

'What loyal minions you got there, Tengen'

"Crying again, brat? That's so, damn typical of you,"

He stopped crying when I said that. Somehow staying silent and staying still like a sculpture for a couple of seconds. Before, I felt the massive curse energy that was full of Hatred coming out of his body.

The only remarkable quality I've noticed while inhabiting Itadori's body is his unwavering resilience. Despite facing countless difficulties and setbacks, he possesses an extraordinary ability to maintain a positive outlook. Behind his constant misfortune, he holds a hidden strength. Instead of succumbing to bitterness or cursing others for his troubles, Itadori internalizes his curse and negative energy inside his body without realising it. Reminds me of a dormant volcano waiting to erupt.

In the meantime, Itadori chooses to embrace life with a carefree smile and unwavering optimism. He believes that no matter how grim things may seem, everything will eventually fall into place. His unwavering hope resonates with those around him, inspiring his little friends to persevere through their challenges.

His unique ability to suppress his curse and negative energy demonstrates his incredible willpower. It's as if he has consciously decided to keep his internal struggle hidden, shielding others from the burdens he carries. Though the weight of his sorrows remains beneath the surface, he remains resolute and steadfast.

Until the death of that Salesman in the hands of that annoying patch-face curse. And now, the death of Six-Eyed Brat.

'Oh, I see...The brat finally has a gut to release his true anger toward me,'

To be honest I can see my old self, mirroring what Itadori feels right now. Ah, how delightful it is to see the young Itadori squirm with frustration and confusion. His determination to protect his friends and uphold justice is admirable, I must admit. But little does he know, he's merely a pawn in my grand scheme.

"Well, what are waiting for Brat? Come get me" I said with a full-blown smirk on my face.

Thus the fight between King of Curse and the Ex-Vessel has just begun.

As I watch him desperately throw punch after punch, I can't help but be reminded of my journey towards unlimited power. I, too, once wandered the path of righteousness, believing that strength and justice were the keys to a perfect world. But time and experience have taught me otherwise.

Itadori's naïveté is endearing. It's as if he still clings to the illusion that there is inherent goodness in everyone and that the villain can be redeemed. But how wrong he is. The world is a ruthless place, and only the strong can survive and thrive.

I can feel his frustration growing with each failed attempt to land a blow on me. It's entertaining, in a sadistic sort of way. I revel in his desperation, knowing that the more he tries, the further he distances himself from victory.

But let's not be hasty. I won't let this battle end so soon. I have plans within plans, a puppet master pulling the strings behind the scenes. Itadori will serve as a mere distraction, a temporary obstacle in my path towards achieving my final revenge on Tengen.

So, I'll continue to toy with him, prolonging his agony, until the moment comes when he finally realizes the futility of his efforts. Only then will I strike, delivering the final blow that will shatter his spirit and cement my triumph.