Something Is Wrong

"Dismantle"

I am witness to a sight that appears to be a truly insurmountable task, not even within the realm of Sukuna's capabilities. In front of my eyes, Gojo-sensei's body is gruesomely dismembered, effortlessly cleaved in half at the very centre of his hips. The upper portion of his body plummets backwards, a cascade of crimson liquid accompanying its descent. The copious outpouring of blood shows no sign of abating, relentlessly surging forth from his severed form.

 The copious outpouring of blood shows no sign of abating, relentlessly surging forth from his severed form

"GOJO-SENSEI!!!"

Other jujutsu sorcerers are overwhelmed with chaos upon realizing that not even the Strongest can defeat Sukuna. In contrast, I instinctively rush towards my teacher's motionless body, disregarding the potential danger of it costing my life. Right now, my sole focus is to help Gojo-Sensei.

Please tell me this is just one of your pranks, Gojo-Sensei.

Right?

While I am checking all his vital life signs, I can feel Sukuna's (Megumi's) eyes are just staring mockingly at my doings. I checked his breath, and his chest movement, anything that can determine that he's alive. But none of those signs of life were there. Tears just won't stop coming out of my eyes.

No

No..

No.....

And as I gazed into Gojo-sensei's lifeless eyes, a surge of despair washed over me like a tidal wave. His six eyes weren't as bright as they usually were. He looks so sad. Like many regrets in his heart. Remind me of Granpa's eyes also looked like that, before his final breath.

The weight of the world seemed to crush my trembling shoulders, as the reality of the situation sank deeper into my fragile heart. How could this happen? How could someone so powerful, so invincible, meet such an unthinkable fate?

Tears welled up in my eyes, blurring my vision, as the enormity of the loss settled within me. Gojo-sensei was more than just a teacher. He was a mentor, a beacon of strength in this chaotic world of curses and jujutsu. He guided us including me with unwavering support, his unwavering smile lighting up every room he entered.

But now, that radiant smile was forever frozen, etched on his face like a cruel reminder of what we had lost. The world felt colder and darker, and I couldn't help but feel responsible for not being able to save him. My hands were still stained with his blood, a haunting reminder of my powerlessness.

Why?

Why I can't save anyone at the end?

I wonder if I just said yes rather than no to my early execution. At least Gojo-sensei, Nobara, Junpei, Nanami and others fate will be not like this. They will be alive and happy without Sukuna running a rampage toward everything that moves with two legs.