Curtain & Bloodbath

Sukuna carefully observed the ominous black barrier that encased Fairy Town. This enchanted shield enveloped the entire area, plunging the sky into eternal darkness, devoid of any traces of moonlight or stars. It was a pitch-black abyss, seemingly tailored to the advantage of the Skeezites, whose eyes were adept at navigating the darkness created by the barrier.

This made them formidable predators, easily targeting and devouring the unsuspecting fairies who lacked the keen vision of their adversaries. The fairies became easy prey, falling victim to surprise attacks from the Skeezites lurking in the shadows.

From a distance, Sukuna also noticed a fairy guard oblivious to the presence of the barrier. The guard flew straight towards it, only to be forcefully rebuffed upon making contact.

Sukuna watched as the guard futilely attempted to break through the barrier multiple times, their efforts proving fruitless. Eventually, the guard chose to head towards a central building nestled beneath the sheltering embrace of towering trees within Fairy Town.

Do you know what it reminded Sukuna of when this sudden black barrier appeared? It reminded him of Curtain, or more accurately, Curtain which adhered strictly to certain regulations.

These regulations seemed to prohibit any living creature from entering or leaving Fairy Town, except for the Skeezites Sukuna had witnessed. Some of these creatures effortlessly passed through the barrier, almost as if it posed no hindrance to them whatsoever.

It became evident that the creator of this barrier possessed knowledge of Jujutsu, and harbored a deep resentment towards the existence of fairies.

Also, he could sense that it was not exactly cursed energy that flowed within it inside the barrier. It's more likely a Bastard Version of Cursed Energy.

It appeared that the Mastermind purposefully imitated Cursed Energy, indicating at least some understanding how of the Jujutsu Sorcerer works in the field. They must have experimented to create a barrier similar to the ones Jujutsu Sorcerers use.

It's quite interesting to him.

Sukuna turned to face Bibble, who now appeared even more terrified due to the Skeezites wandering around Fairy Town within the boundaries of the strange black barrier. With an evil grin on his lips, Sukuna taunted Elina's pufferball, saying,

"Looks like you're winning the Binding Vow, Brat."

Bibble's eyes widened at Sukuna's words, and fear washed over his pale face when Sukuna abruptly appeared right in front of him as if he had teleported.

Sukuna's face was mere inches away from Bibble's, and his red eyes seemed to shine even brighter within the darkness of the blackened Fairy Town. Sukuna resembled a predator ready to strike its unsuspecting prey.

"So, Brat, which Skeezite should I eliminate first?" Sukuna inquired, his red eyes fixed on Bibble.

__________________________________________________

Elina paused her frantic run for a moment, taking shelter behind the remains of a demolished building to avoid being spotted by the Skeezites. She needed to collect her thoughts and figure out the right route to reach the Playground, where the two fairy children were trapped.

If the special evacuation building faced East, Elina deduced that she should head towards the left side, away from the building, to reach the northern area of Fairy Town where the Playground was located.

With determination, Elina resumed her race, occasionally halting to hide from the patrolling Skeezites. As she moved closer to the northern area, she noticed that the Skeezites were becoming more active and vigilant, making it harder for her to remain undetected.