World Of Pure Pain.......For Sukuna

Suddenly, the atmosphere crackled with tension as the clash between Sukuna and Gojo intensified. Sukuna's grip on Gojo's neck tightened, constricting his airways and depriving him of precious oxygen. Desperate for relief, Gojo had no choice but to gasp for air through his mouth, struggling for breath amidst the suffocating grip.

Just as Sukuna's fingers were poised to forcefully extract Gojo's tongue, a loud, authoritative voice echoed through the air, halting them both in their tracks.

"DO NOT MOVE!!" The command boomed, freezing them in place, rendering their bodies immobile against their will.

In a remarkable twist of fate, Maki, Panda, Yuuji, and Yuuta emerged from the nearby building, like a group of warriors ready to challenge any threat. Their eyes blazed with determination as they hastily approached the entangled combatants, intent on freeing Gojo from Sukuna's relentless grasp.

Without a moment's hesitation, Yuuji, Panda, and Yuuta launched themselves at Sukuna, their united strength aimed at prying his fingers open from their teacher's throat. The sheer force and determination behind their efforts were a testament to their unwavering loyalty to their beloved teacher, Gojo Satoru.

Simultaneously, Maki, armed with her trusty sword, swiftly manoeuvred herself within striking distance of Sukuna's formidable presence. With calculated precision, she sliced through his flesh, leaving a trail of cuts and incisions in her wake. The sheer audacity and skill behind her swift strikes demonstrated her unwavering resolve to protect her comrades at all costs.

Maki's sword sliced through Sukuna's body, sending a sharp and intense pain coursing through him. It was as if lightning was surging through his vessel. Despite the excruciating agony, Sukuna was no stranger to pain. His tolerance for it was exceptionally high, developed over centuries of experience. Long ago, when he was still human, he served as a special-grade jujutsu sorcerer and a respected general for the Japanese emperor. In those times, he had learned to endure unimaginable suffering. As Sukuna prepared to heal himself through the reverse curse technique, a sudden realization struck him.

"Damn it, what's wrong with me?" he thought, his mind wracked with confusion. His cursed energy, which had been an indomitable force until now, was inexplicably reduced by half.

"THAT WHORE..-!"

A momentary frenzy of resistance surged through Sukuna's veins, but his attempts to break free to attack Maki who's somehow unknowingly managed to fuck up his cursed energy were swiftly quelled as Inumaki, with his mastery of jujutsu techniques, swiftly intervened.

"DO NOT MOVE!!" Inumaki's commanding voice echoed once again, ensnaring Sukuna's movements in a web of powerful spells.

Meanwhile, Maki and Inumaki are still locked in a heated battle against Sukuna. Yuuji, Panda, and Yuuta managed to rescue Satoru from Sukuna's clutches and quickly moved his wounded body away from the chaos.

"You two go help Maki and Inumaki. I'll take care of Gojo-sensei," Yuuta barked, taking charge. With a determined nod, Yuuji and Panda raced back into the fight, determined to weaken Sukuna and drain his cursed energy before executing the final step of their bold plan to bring him down once and for all.

Without wasting a moment, Yuuta tapped into his expertise in reverse cursed technique, mending Gojo-sensei's injuries and restoring him to a stable condition. Just as Yuuta prepared to regrow Gojo-sensei's severed right arm, Satoru intervened, brushing off the help.

"Save your cursed energy. I can handle this," Satoru grumbled, picking himself up from the ground. Miraculously, his right hand regenerated, returning to its former state.