Frustration

Sukuna spent nearly an entire day crafting furniture out of wood sourced from Misty Moss Woods. With some leftover teak wood, he also created several maneki-neko, those cute lucky cat statues. Amidst all this, he managed to squeeze in a workout session to stay in shape. After workouts, he begins to theories about Fairytopia and how the fuck he still can use cursed energy even if he's in fucking different world and dimension.

  Sukuna has a few ideas about why he can use Cursed Energy, even though Fairytopia doesn't have it. He believes that all fairies have negative energy, but unlike humans whose negative energy can turn into cursed energy, fairies in Fairytopia release their negative energy into the air.

  This energy naturally disappears after a few days, as if there is another force in their world that can destroy cursed energy without needing jujutsu. So, even though there aren't any cursed spirits in Fairy Meadow, Sukuna can still use cursed energy. He takes the existing negative energy in the air, which hasn't been purified by the planet yet and transforms it into cursed energy within his own body.

  When Sukuna became immersed in absorbing negative energy and converting it into cursed energy, he had a cunning plan in mind. Apart from crafting exquisite furniture and maneki-neko out of wood, Sukuna wanted to put his jujutsu prowess to the test by slicing through the remaining pieces of timber. He thirsted to know whether his strength matched his former glory. Alas, mere moments later, he was struck with the harsh truth that his mastery over jujutsu techniques was no longer absolute.

  Now Sukuna's abilities were severely limited. He could only pull off the black flash move a few times, use the Cleave technique only three times, and the Dismantle technique just twice. And even then, he couldn't use these techniques to their full potential, only managing around 7-10% of their true power. It was frustrating as fuck. To make matters worse, a damn necklace he wore around his neck started acting up, glowing faintly and preventing him from unleashing any higher levels of cursed energy.

"Fucking hell!" Sukuna cursed, wiping the blood that escaped his mouth.

  He clenched his body in pain but stood tall. The damn necklace was stopping him from going all out, preventing him from returning to Heian-kyō and resuming his usual duties. He pondered if the magical fairies in Fairytopia had enough power to open a portal back to Heian-kyō. But Sukuna wasn't one to give up easily, he was a stubborn son of a bitch.

  Peony's vine gracefully handed Sukuna a glass of water, accompanied by a cloth to wipe away the blood that trickled from his mouth.

"Well, fuck me sideways, thanks," Sukuna muttered under his breath, quickly downing the refreshing liquid. As he observed his surroundings, he couldn't help but think,

"Damn, you are as clueless as your master," said Sukuna to Peony.

  Two days had passed since his arrival at Elina's place, and in Sukuna's opinion, she was unbelievably kind to a human who had just, not too long ago, attempted to harm her beloved pet. If he had crossed paths with someone of noble blood and treated them in the same manner, Sukuna would have been left to rot in a fucking dungeon for all eternity.

  While nursing his aching body, he decided to lie down on his bed and flip through a book that was filled with incomprehensible writing. He hoped to stumble upon something that could either transport him back to Heian-kyō or rid him of this goddamn crystal necklace that hung around his neck.

"We're home," announced Elina with Bibble who was falling asleep in her arms, entered the house. Sukuna sprawled leisurely on the floor and made a lazy greeting.