Boredom

Sukuna couldn't help but find Bibble's offer of a Binding Vow utterly ridiculous. It was so damn biased in Bibble's favour. But guess what? Sukuna reluctantly accepted it anyway. He knew deep down that Bibble's Binding Vow was bound to fail miserably.

It was crystal clear in Sukuna's demeanour as he watched from afar, visibly bored, observing the fairy soldiers struggling against the overpowering Skeezites.

In Sukuna's personal opinion, those soldiers lacked any critical thinking when it came to their pathetic fighting tactics against the Skeezites.

Even Sukuna had never encountered a creature quite like Skeezite before. However, it was not difficult for me to spot several weaknesses that could be exploited to deal with fatal blows to them. Take their stomach and wings, for example.

Fairy soldiers would be able to target these vulnerable areas. What's interesting is that the stomach seemed to lack any protective covering, so a well-placed stab could result in severe bleeding and eventual death for the Skeezite.

Moreover, despite their enormous size, the Skeezites had disproportionately small wings. Coupled with their frail hands and feet, it was clear that their wings would be working so hard to able to support their weight. The loss of their wings would render them easy prey, like a helpless fish out of water, simply waiting for their inevitable demise.

In summary, the Skeezites were far from invulnerable. An attack on their unprotected stomach or a crippling blow to their feeble wings would significantly weaken them, making it much easier to bring about their demise.

Another tactic that fairy soldiers could employ is to impair the Skeezites' sense of smell by spraying something that emits a strong scent at them. This would render their attacks uncoordinated and lacking focus, giving the fairy soldiers more of an advantage to strike them down.

Lastly, Sukuna suggests using weapons infused with the fire element. According to Brat's explanation (Bibble), the Skeezites have an aversion to bright light since it can damage their retinas and weaken their bodies when exposed to sunlight.

However, despite Sukuna's detailed explanation of these tactics. Are these fairy soldiers implementing at least one of them?

NO, OF COURSE, THEY'RE FUCKING NOT!!

The fairy soldiers, as Sukuna personally observed, are quite fucking foolish!

They repeatedly launch attacks on Skeezite, thrusting their spears directly at its face, head, and upper body. What's even more disappointing is how predictable their attacks are!

They don't seem to analyze the situation carefully, before going on the offensive. It's as if they're all following the same script, using identical weaponsspears with crystal tips that prove utterly ineffective against Skeezite's tough skin.

It's baffling that they lack long-range weapons like bows and arrows, they rely on a seemingly futile tactic of casting some sort of light magic towards the Skeezites.

Did this Magical Attack work? Well, guess what?

OF COURSE, IT FUCKING DIDN'T!

The Skeezites have some sort of protective shield that will shield their eyes from these light magic assaults. If you observe closely, you'll see that these magical attacks by the fairy soldiers are far less effective and efficient compared to their spear thrusts. This only exposes them to even greater danger, as they essentially have no effective means to defend themselves against the Skeezites.

Based on Sukuna's observations, only two individuals showed any effectiveness in attacking Skeezite. The first one was a female fairy who had dark blue hair and wore matching clothes.