Final Showdown Of Two Strongest

"G-Gojo-sensei? Is that you,?" I asked.

  Gojo-Sensei handed me his head, a mischievous smile playing on his lips before he swiftly shifted his focus back to Sukuna, who stood defiantly in front of him. The tension crackled in the air as their gazes locked.

"So, back to normal, huh, brat? They say you're nothing more than a cockroach's spawn. Well, I must admit, it seems like they might be onto something," Sukuna taunted, his grin resembling a predator ready to pounce on its prey.

  I couldn't help but feel a surge of anger rising within me, knowing that Sukuna was belittling my beloved teacher. Gojo-Sensei, however, remained calm, refusing to let the insults rattle him.

"What's the best thing to say in this situation? Well, here's the harsh reality - I'm not an easy target for anyone, including you. And let me tell you, this only exposes the weakness hiding beneath your bravado. All your claims of strength? Sound Full of Bullshit to me"

  Sukuna's grin only widened at Gojo's bold statement, his body poised, ready to strike. Sensing the impending clash, Gojo swiftly turned to me, his eyes filled with urgency.

"Yuuji, get behind the building. Stay away from here," he ordered, his voice leaving no room for argument.

  I was torn. Part of me wanted to join the fight and protect my teacher, shielding him from harm. However, I knew deep down that Gojo-Sensei had a plan, a strategy that he believed in.

"But-" I stammered, my words faltering.

"NOW, YUUJI!" Gojo's voice boomed with a force that left no room for hesitation. Driven by an indescribable compulsion, I complied, rushing towards the relative safety behind the building, my heart pounding with a mix of fear and aching determination.

  As Yuuji moved, Sukuna's eyes locked on his retreating figure, his predatory instincts kicking in. With a burst of speed, he lunged forward, intent on attacking his target, only to be met with Gojo's unwavering defence. Like a graceful dancer, Gojo intercepted Sukuna's assault, his movements fluid and precise.

"Your opponent is me, old man. Not with my student," Gojo declared, drawing a clear battle line between him and Sukuna.

  The clash between Gojo Satoru and Ryoumen Sukuna entered its second round, an epic skirmish between two powerful forces. The stage was set, and the outcome would be decided in a storm of fierce combat.

____________________________________

  Yuuji's eyes widened as he bore witness to the electrifying spectacle unfolding before him. Gojo-Sensei, his mentor and the most formidable jujutsu sorcerer he knew clashed once again with the King of Curses, Sukuna. But this wasn't the same battle as before. Gojo-Sensei had unleashed a new jujutsu technique, allowing him to effortlessly dart across the battlefield with blinding speed. The sheer intensity of the fight left Yuuji in awe.

  At that moment, his confidence shattered like fragile glass. The conviction that he could single-handedly tackle Sukuna was crushed under the weight of reality. Watching this ancient curse, one that had loomed for over a millennium, Yuuji came to a sobering realization - he couldn't defeat Sukuna, not yet. He was no match for a malevolent force so ancient and all-consuming.

"Sukuna... he's been toying with me all this time," Yuuji muttered to himself, his voice laced with a mix of frustration and resignation.

"Yuuji!!"

  Yuuji looked up as he heard his name being called. Panda, Inumaki, Yuuta and Maki came running towards him from a distance. Maki was holding a strange object that emitted a bright green light. However, something about it made Yuuji feel uneasy. It was as if his instincts were telling him to run away from that place.