Chapter 24

Shu Chaoyu wanted to follow him and send the baby there, but as soon as he picked up the coat on the hanger, he was grabbed.

"Don't go, wait for me at home."

It may seem like an ordinary instruction, but the deep and pleasant voice, the hot air blowing on the ears, and the deliberately worded "Wait for me", the hidden meaning is self-evident.

Shu Chaoyu blushed instantly.

He didn't insist anymore, hugged the baby, kissed it a few times, said goodbye, and sent everyone out the door.

The lively living room suddenly became deserted.

Maybe it was because he hadn't gotten used to it yet, but Shu Chaoyu always felt that the villa was still echoing with the baby's laughter and cries. Without that clingy little spirit, he felt a little empty in his heart.

It's all thanks to the magic sound that has been in my ears for more than a month.

Forget it, let's take this opportunity to relax.

He breathed a sigh of relief, cheered up and was about to go upstairs. Just as he was thinking about taking a shower first, the doorbell rang.

"Eh? Did you forget to bring something?"

He ran over and turned on the video intercom, and what appeared on the screen was the familiar courier boy.

"Hello, I have your express delivery."

"Okay, here we go."

Shu Chaoyu responded, but he was actually confused. express delivery? He hasn't bought anything recently, or does it belong to Qin Zhishi?

He signed the form, picked up the black express bag and flipped it through. The recipient column read "Qin Yingjun."

"..."

Well, it's like a screen name that his stupid Alpha can come up with.

However, Qin Zhishi used to use his real name for online shopping and express delivery, but now he suddenly uses a pseudonym, which is very strange.

Could it be that I encountered online fraud before and became more cautious?

While speculating, he walked back to the living room with the express delivery, looked at the tightly sealed packaging bag, and looked specifically at the types of items marked.

"Black T-shirt—one size fits all? Can he wear one size fits all?"

Shu Chaoyu was surprised and shook it. The box was indeed very light.

"Did you buy it for me? What kind of short-sleeved shirt should I buy this season?"

The packaging was too thick and seemed difficult to open. He was not interested in the black T-shirt, so he just threw it on the coffee table and continued to do what he was interrupted.

Twenty minutes later, the sound of water in the bathroom stopped and the exhaust fan started whirring. Shu Chaoyu wrapped herself in a bathrobe and went downstairs to get the cell phone that was forgotten in the living room.

Qin Zhishi sent him a message, saying that he had sent someone home and asked him if there was anything he wanted to eat so that he could buy some on the way.

Shu Chaoyu replied "No" to him, but silently thought to himself, even if you bought it, you wouldn't have time to eat it.

At this time, another message came from the other side:

[Shi: Did you sign for my express delivery for me? Just leave it for now]

"?"

The idea that there are no three hundred taels of silver here is very wrong.