Chapter 2

"Nanping Evening Bell" is a high-end private restaurant on the edge of the river in Yuncheng.

The environment is elegant, the smoke is fragrant, and the winding corridors connect several exquisite compartments. Occasionally, a few guests' laughter came from behind half a wooden door, adding a bit of liveliness.

Shu Chaoyu was sitting in one of the rooms, waiting for the date to arrive.

However, Teacher Shu, who used to be calm and eloquent in front of thousands of people in the lecture hall, now has his heart beating nervously, his palms are sweating, and he can only wipe it with a handkerchief over and over again.

You can't blame him for being hopeless. Anyone who wants to go on a blind date with someone they have a crush on will feel like a dream, very unreal.

Shu Chaoyu lost consciousness and suddenly opened the selfie camera on his mobile phone in a panic. He looked at the camera and checked his makeup for the countless times, fearing that last night's insomnia would leave any trace of haggard on his face.

After confirming that his beauty had not been compromised in any way, he slowed his heartbeat slightly, straightened his clothes, and smoothed out the obvious wrinkles caused by sitting for a long time.

Then I looked at the time again, and there was still half an hour before the agreed time.

Shu Chaoyu: "..."

The waiting is excruciating.

He was sure that if Qin Zhishi had not arrived in advance, he would have gone crazy if he continued in this state.

The whole person was still for half a minute. Shu Chaoyu sighed helplessly, and took out a tablet from his bag as if to compromise.

Let's do something to divert our attention first.

After all, Qin Zhishi was forced by his own mother to go on a blind date.

He was unconvinced and resisted with all his strength, saying "It's not sweet if you force yourself to do it".

Tao Nianrong directly placed his rice bowl next to the little Teddy Maomao at home: "I want to see if the strong melon is sweet or not."

"..."

Xiao Qin felt wronged and had no choice but to succumb to the power of his parents.

He had thought about it, since he was forced to do so, he had no intention of taking this kiss seriously, and just had a meal and left, so that his mother would give up on this idea.

But Qin Zhishi never expected that his blind date would be more careless than him.

Before he reached the door, Qin Zhishi glanced through the hollow wooden window of the room and saw that the man sitting in the room was actually wearing...a shirt and trousers?

Ah... Although she does look in good shape, is that what an Omega on a blind date should wear?

Qin Zhishi couldn't help but doubt his life. But when you think about Shu Chaoyu's reputation for not being a pornographic person and being obsessed with academics, this is to be expected.

If the other party didn't have this intention and was forced to come here by Tao Nianrong, it would be easier to handle.

As Qin Zhishi thought this, the waiter walking in front had already opened the door and invited him in.

With a "click", the door opened, and the people in the room looked up hurriedly.

Originally I just wanted to write something casually, but I didn't want to focus too much and lost track of time. The moment he saw the person coming, Shu Chaoyu's brain, which had just been filled with clear and coherent articles, instantly turned into a ball of mush.