Chapter 9

Erotic words came out of the man's mouth, but Shu Chaoyu had no time to think about them. Numbing sensations surged up one after another, quickly coaxing him to sink into desire, throwing away all the last bits of reason he had.

Between escaping and catering, not surprisingly, he chose the latter.

Omega's obedience made the big hands on the chest intensify. Qin Zhishi bit his cheek, grabbed the two small breasts and kneaded them harder.

"My dear, your little breasts are so soft and slippery. Does it feel comfortable for my husband to rub them?"

"Oh...comfortable..."

Overwhelmed by lust, the Omega weakly grasped the man's wrist and turned sideways, his half-open misty eyes filled with desire.

"Husband, below..."

"What's going on down there?"

I had a vague guess in my mind, but the evil Alpha pretended not to know and deliberately asked.

"under……"

Unable to speak, shameful words were stuck in his mouth. Shu Chaoyu was embarrassed and anxious, and his little mouth was raised high.

Didn't you agree to help him take a bath? Why are you so careless that you can even forget that place?

He slapped the hands on his chest away angrily, slowly sat up while holding on to the edge of the bathtub, turned around and sat down on his knees facing Alpha. He raised his right hand again, put his arm around the man's neck, raised his head, and got closer and closer.

Qin Zhishi conveniently wrapped his arms around that delicate waist.

In the mist, Omega's beautiful face gradually became clear in front of him, and the red lips rubbed his chin, slowly moving up to the corner of his mouth with each touch.

He opened his mouth to bite those tempting lips, but Omega turned his head and dodged it easily.

Shu Chaoyu didn't mean it, he just wanted to use his strength. Who made him feel so tired in this position?

He leaned on the man's neck and shoulders, straightened his waist and raised his hips. He put two fingers of his left hand together and slowly searched for the back point. He rubbed and poked the hole a few times, not very gently, and then inserted it in hastily.

"Well……"

His thin eyebrows were furrowed, and he hummed in discomfort, but the movement of his hand did not stop, and instead he inserted another knuckle deeper.

Qin Zhishi was stunned.

The naked Omega leaned in his arms, and the small erect penis in front pressed against his abdominal muscles, rubbing intentionally or unintentionally. When he lowered his head, he could see the slender fingers in and out of the two snow-white balls. , and there seemed to be a faint sound of water flowing.

But he couldn't take a closer look. Omega's buttocks are too high, hiding the scene inside too deeply. He has to use his hands to spread the two fleshy buttocks to both sides...

"Yeah~"

With another slight gasp, Shu Chaoyu stood up slightly, slowly pulled out his fingers, and forced Qin Zhishi to stop in embarrassment when he was about to move.

He looked at his hand, then raised it to Qin Zhishi's eyes. He pulled out a sticky silver thread with his fingertips.

"Look, the water is out..." It needs to be cleaned up.