Chapter 17

Xu Ning was born into a wealthy family and was pampered since childhood. He has a proud personality. Normally, he would disdain people like Mi Bai, but what happened to this brainless person dancing wildly in his minefield today?

"Do you want to report it? Then why don't I ask the counselor how to deal with someone like you who slanders the teacher's reputation behind his back? Can you tell me?"

His smile was so cold and cold, just like the villain in the TV series. Comparing it with the frightened people across from him, if any unsuspecting passers-by came in, they would definitely think that this rich man was engaging in school bullying.

Mi Bai was also afraid that he would punch him directly with his posture.

There are many students who complain about teachers, but most of them complain about homework, exams and lectures. And he fundamentally disliked Shu Chaoyu, that is, he dared to talk to his roommate only after most of the people in the classroom were gone. He didn't expect to be caught on the spot.

He and Xu Ning were in the same major, but because of their different personalities, the two almost never communicated, so he didn't know that Xu Ning regarded Shu Chaoyu as his idol, even now.

But this did not delay him from hurriedly cleaning himself up. In just a few dozen seconds, Mi Bai thought of many reasons and spoke out like a sack of beans, fearing that if he spoke slowly, he would be accused of "disrespecting the teacher."

"I, what I told is the truth, how can it be considered as defamation of reputation? Isn't it true that he pushed small advertisements in class? Isn't it also true that he forced his partner to have a flash marriage?"

"Besides, you're going to report me just because I made a complaint to the teacher? Then other students usually say a lot, so why, you want to report them too? Aren't you afraid that everyone will hate you and isolate you?"

"Oh, you don't have to pretend to be decent. You just find me an excuse to deal with me if you don't like me. Okay, if you want to report it, just report it. At worst, if Shu Chaoyu finds out that this class will get a lower grade, I don't believe he can fail me. "

The more he spoke, the more confident he became. Just now he was leaning on the desk in the back with a guilty conscience, but after he finished speaking, he was convinced and proudly puffed out his chest and despised the other party.

Xu Ning felt a little doubtful about life for a moment. Is it his problem or the school's problem to be admitted to the same university and the same major as this kind of person who has some connections?

He was not one to be manipulated by others, so he immediately retorted clearly and logically.

"First, Teacher Shu said this after the bell rang, so it did not take up class time."

"Second, you said that the serious job-seeking internship group is a small advertisement, so are all the teachers in the employment guidance center turned into small advertisements?"

"Thirdly, you mentioned outstanding alumni companies in such a disdainful tone. How come you are so awesome and you haven't received a scholarship after studying for three years?"

"Fourth, you like Qin Zhishi...senior, right?"

Xu Ning smiled so hard that his eyes narrowed into a thin line, and he looked extremely gentle: "What a coincidence, Senior Qin is so devoted to Teacher Shu that he hugs Teacher Shu even when eating. If you have time to indulge in obscenity, you should better measure it. Let's learn, after all, no matter how kind Teacher Shu is, you can't just give 60, right?"

There isn't a single curse word, it's not very harmful, but it's extremely insulting. Mi Bai was so angry that he was speechless, but Xu Ning didn't want to waste any more words, so she turned around and left with her backpack.