Chapter 8

Shu Chaoyu was stunned by a call he had never heard before.

Feeling sour in his heart, he rolled his eyes and turned his head uncomfortably.

"good."

He responded gently, as if he agreed with Qin Zhishi's statement, no matter which sentence he said.

As soon as his mind was hot, he said the words of confession. Qin Zhishi became embarrassed after realizing it, and urged: "Go to sleep quickly, I will watch you."

Shu Chaoyu stopped insisting and closed his eyes.

But my heart was beating restlessly and I couldn't sleep at all.

He unconsciously paid attention to the movement around him, and suddenly the bed felt light, and the person sitting beside the bed stood up.

"..."

Where to? Didn't you say you would accompany him?

Could it be that everything he just said was a lie? Now you see him sleeping and leaving?

The Omega who had a fever was much more fragile mentally than usual. He couldn't help but think wildly, and the more he thought about it, the sadder he became.

If you can't do it, don't talk nonsense. Give him hope and...

There was a shock on the left side, and Shu Chaoyu suddenly opened his eyes.

"What's wrong? Did I wake you up?"

Qin Zhishi hugged the quilt and looked at the Omega who was staring straight at him, feeling slightly guilty.

Shu Chaoyu saw clearly what he was holding in his arms, and his eyes moved slightly: "Are you going to..."

"Sleep with you."

Qin Zhishi spread the quilt in twos and twos, lifted the corner of the quilt and got in, facing him: "Hey, didn't I say I would accompany you."

He was too close, and Shu Chaoyu raised his hand to push him: "It's contagious."

"It's okay. I'm strong and won't get sick."

Qin Zhishi grabbed the little hand he offered to her, put it in his palm to cover it, and carefully said, "Besides, we are husband and wife, and we should sleep together."

It's okay if he didn't say this, but Shu Chaoyu felt sour in his heart when he mentioned it.

He lowered his eyes and said in a muffled voice, "You want to sleep in a separate room with me..."

"I was wrong!"

As soon as he heard that he was going over old scores, Qin Zhishi immediately knelt down and said, "I was really wrong. I was confused and stupid!"

"Honey, don't drive me away, okay?"

If he was a little stiff and shy when he called his wife for the first time, then he completely let go and slipped away more and more.

"I don't want to sleep alone, I just want to sleep with my wife, wife~"

He shouted with such vigor that Shu Chaoyu's face became even hotter.

Although he was the one who seduced Qin Zhishi into bed several times, he felt embarrassed when the other party slowly began to accept it.

He slowly turned over and turned his back to the person next to him: "Go to sleep."

"Well, sleep!"

With the tacit approval, Alpha was overjoyed and pressed against Omega from behind. He didn't dare to go too far and just hugged him weakly.